• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Host's Invite List as Booking Source After Event

In summary, to use the host's invite list as a booking source after the event, you can ask for the host's permission to share their list or gather contact information from them during the event. It is important to always ask for permission before using the list, as it is their personal information. Using the host's invite list can be effective in securing future bookings, as these are people who have already shown interest in hosting. When reaching out to potential hosts, be sure to personalize your message and offer incentives. It is not appropriate to add people from the host's invite list to your own contact list without their consent, but you can use the list as a reference for future bookings.
Chef Laurie
I've recently been offering to send out invitations for my hosts, so they give me a list of names and addresses. Has anyone ever tried to use that list as a bookings source after the host's show (like calling the people who didn't show up)? What would you say? I have some ideas, but I'd like to hear someone else's take on it.

I have never tried doing that, but I think that it is an interesting idea. I am interested in what everyone else has to say about this.

Tracy

I say go for it. After the show is over just call and explain who you are and that you missed them at the show. Make sure you call before closing the show and you can see if they would like to place an outside order and of course ask if they would be interested in the show. You may want to let the host know what you are doing first so she has a head's up when her friends tell her they heard from the PC lady.

1. How do I use the host's invite list as a booking source after the event?

To use the host's invite list as a booking source after the event, you can ask the host to share their list with you or you can gather the contact information from the host during the event. Once you have the list, you can reach out to each person individually to follow up and offer them the opportunity to host their own party or event.

2. Can I use the host's invite list without their permission?

No, it is important to always ask for the host's permission before using their invite list. It is their personal contact information and they have the right to control who it is shared with. Always respect their privacy and ask for their consent before using their list for future bookings.

3. Is it effective to use the host's invite list as a booking source?

Yes, using the host's invite list can be a very effective way to secure future bookings. These are people who have already shown interest in hosting a party or event and are more likely to be interested in hosting their own after attending one. Be sure to follow up promptly and offer them a special incentive to book with you.

4. How should I approach people on the host's invite list about hosting their own party?

When reaching out to people on the host's invite list, be sure to personalize your message and mention that you met them at the previous party or event. Let them know how much you enjoyed meeting them and how much fun you had at the event. Offer them a special incentive or gift for hosting their own party and make it easy for them to say yes by providing options for dates and times.

5. Can I add people from the host's invite list to my own contact list?

No, it is not appropriate to add people from the host's invite list to your own contact list without their permission. Always respect people's privacy and ask for their consent before adding them to your personal contact list. You can, however, keep the host's invite list as a reference for future bookings and follow-ups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChipLines
  • cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ponvn591