• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create the Ultimate Host Incentive with Booking Goodie Bags!

A booking bag is a nice way to give your guests something to remember your open house by. It can be anything from a coupon for a future order to a brochure about your business or even a recipe card.
Jess_K
I have my open house on Saturday and I'm trying to figure out something very creative to get people excited about hosting a show with me. Yes, I know we have incredible host specials, but I want to give an extra incentive.
I was thinking about making goody bags for each guest. I'm not expecting I'll have very many, but I'm staying hopeful.

I was thinking of using door bags and putting a coupon for a "host a show, get the product at your show" business card ( I made some up with vista) or and put in a half sheet of the next host specials, (someone made a nice one here for the mini catalogs). Maybe throw in a breast cancer flyer with a label about October being BCAwanress Month., wedding flyer? and maybe a coupon on a next order? recipe card, and a refferal bonus of some sort.

what do you think? I really want to get 15 bookings in the next few months.

Jess

Great idea! What did your cards look like with Vista? I am thinking I would like to order some like that.

let me see if I can upload a photo them.. I'll post it.. I was thinking for it to say Thanks for Booking a Show! at the top.. but I wrote "Thanks for hosting a show!" so if I get thru the box I'll order them differently.. give me till tonight and I'll see...

what about the idea of a booking goodie bag? anyone? :) I know.. I have to get them booking AT the open house.. I'lL TRY!

anyone?
bumping in hopes of some opinions :)

What exactly is a booking bag? I'm a newbie and I have my "Fall kickOff" comming up.

well it's something I came up with actually.. I'm brainstorming on ideas to send my guests at my open house away with some more info and increase bookings and overall exposure.

1. What are "Booking Goodie Bags"?

"Booking Goodie Bags" are a collection of Pampered Chef products that are used as incentives to encourage guests to host their own Pampered Chef party. These bags typically contain a variety of kitchen tools and cooking utensils that are valued at a certain amount.

2. How do I earn a Booking Goodie Bag?

To earn a Booking Goodie Bag, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have at least 4 guests in attendance. The total sales from your party must also reach a minimum amount, which can vary depending on the current promotion. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with the exact details and requirements.

3. Can I choose what products are in the Booking Goodie Bag?

Unfortunately, the products in the Booking Goodie Bag are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, the selection is always a mix of popular and useful Pampered Chef items, so you are sure to find something you love!

4. How often are the Booking Goodie Bags updated?

The contents of the Booking Goodie Bags are updated periodically, usually every few months. This means that the products included in the bags may change, but the value and requirements to earn them may also vary.

5. Can I use Booking Goodie Bags as a hostess gift?

Booking Goodie Bags are intended to be used as incentives to encourage guests to host their own parties. They cannot be used as hostess gifts, but your Pampered Chef consultant may have other options available for you to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • pampered2007