• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Future Parties for Double Host Specials | Explained

I agree, booking hosts for 6 months out is a great way to get repeat customers. It's also helpful to keep the Host Specials updated on the website so that past customers know about the specials.
LakesideMom
I have a quick question - can someone book a future party off of their party so they can get two host specials in that future month? Maybe this will make more sense - my mom hosted a show that I need to transmit. She wants to host again in August and wants two of the specials in August. If she books the August show under the show she did this month, can she get two host specials in August - one under her August show and the other as a booking benefit?

Hope this isn't too confusing!! :eek: TIA!

Yes, she can!!! It is a great way to get year-round customers!

Somewhere on this site I read that it's a good practice to always list your host as a booking from their show. That way if they decide to have another show within 6 months, they get 2 host specials. I can already see where this is true. My SIL had a cooking show in March and is already working on a catalog show for June to earn the June host special. Unfortunately, I didn't know to do this, so she can only get the 1 host special. Live and learn!

Jeanie

I ALWAYS book them out from their own show--whether or not they express the desire to host again in the 6 months of time.. I've used it to hook another show in 6 months.. it works great because our two catalogs are about 6 months apart, so you can use it as a GREAT booking tool..

When you do their 2nd show, do they order both 2 host specials under one name and no shipping and handling? The first one usually counted as guest sales, so I'm a little confused. I'd love to know the best way to handle this.

Tina

They order one host special as a guest and pay the shipping and then the second host special as the host. I have someone getting two sets of cups and squares this way right now. :)

Thank you so much for this information!!!

Do you use the same exact name for the guest order and the host order? Do you mark the booking on the host's name for the 1st show or enter another name?

Thanks,
Tina

The same name. Just treat the host as a guest for the purposes of the second host special.

And don't forget to put in the PHD on the guest order.

PhdMake sure that it not only goes there but make sure it gets on the contacts list. That way when you do pull up that host as a guest, the PHD info comes down with it.
I spend every Saturday on the PC web site looking up Host Information and getting all the PHD numbers and the dates and then I simply update my contacts list immediately so each host from the previous week, is up to date.
I too have been booking my hosts for 6 months out. I started right after the switch over to the new program. Lucky too because my past hosts do pay attention to the Host Specials and I have gotten quite a few repeats because of the double bonus they get. I had a lady do a catalog show in April then booked off herself because she wanted two sets of the HWC Cups & Squares. I told her no problem, it was already done. Now I have her set up on her May show for another show later on. Only because I know she will do an August to get the 8 quart bowl!
Now if I could just get someone interested in the Woven Selections!!!???

Last edited:
I've only done that a few times... maybe I'll make it my general practice.

1. How do I book parties as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can book parties by utilizing various tools such as social media, word of mouth, and hosting your own parties. You can also reach out to potential hosts and offer them the opportunity to earn free products by hosting a party.

2. What are the benefits of booking parties as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Booking parties as a Pampered Chef consultant can provide multiple benefits, including increasing your sales, building your customer base, and earning rewards and incentives from the company. It also allows you to showcase new products and build relationships with potential customers.

3. How often should I aim to book parties as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There is no set rule for how often you should book parties as a Pampered Chef consultant. It ultimately depends on your personal schedule and goals. However, it is recommended to aim for at least 2-3 parties per month to maintain a consistent flow of sales and bookings.

4. Can I book parties with friends and family as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can definitely book parties with friends and family as a Pampered Chef consultant. In fact, hosting parties with people you know can be a great way to start building your customer base and getting comfortable with the party process. Just be sure to still reach out to potential hosts outside of your personal network to expand your reach.

5. What types of parties can I book as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can book a variety of parties, including in-home parties, virtual parties, and catalog parties. You can also offer cooking classes or workshops for a unique party experience. It's important to offer a variety of options to cater to different preferences and schedules of potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • topchef.heather