• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Flyer for Your Kitchen Show? Look No Further!

In summary, the flyer has great information on food choppers, large round stones, meat lifters, mix n scrapers, and kitchen tools. It also has prices for a food chopper, large round stone, rack, utensil knife, crinkle cutter, lemon zester and scorer, and egg slicer plus.
KathyG
I cannot take complete credit for this flyer, I combined a few I found here, I think! It is a great flyer to include in my folder for my Kitchen shows.

I hope you enjoy! I have put it as a .pdf file so everyone can see it but I did take my contact info of the back so you can stamp it if you want!

All that you need to do is print it front and back then fold it into thirds!

Kathy

Attachments

• Booking flyer.pdf
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,793
Last edited:
Canada???Do any of you have anything similar to this but in Canadian Dollars??? :confused:

Kathy,
Your flyer is great, but I am only able to view one page. Isn't there supposed to be a front and a back to it? Maybe if you try to post it again, it will upload both pages. Thanks so much for sharing!

Only one pageSame here, I'm only getting one page! But I love the flyer and would love it if you could post the second page. I think it'd be great for fairs! Thanks! :p

oops!I am so embarassed! I only saved one page, but I have corrected the problem and there are now two pages!

I do not know the exchange for Canadian dollars but if you tell me the price differences I would be glad to do one for our Canadian Consultants! :)

Loved the FlyerI really like this flyer.. I am going to save that and use it in my host packets.. :cool: thank you sooo much for posting this on here. I have had soooo many tips and great information since joining this site its amazing! :)

Flyier is too Cool!!Thank you for posting the flyer. I have been selling Pampered Chef since May of 2005. This flyer covers all bases. Thanks again!! :)

KathyGreat Flyer! Here's the Canadian prices if you would be so kind!

Food Chopper $39.50
Large Round Stone $40.00
Large Rack $ 7.50
Meat Lifters $34.00
Mix N Scraper $18.00
Garlic Press $25.50
Rectangular Platter $30.00

Scraper Collection $29.00
Rect Platter & Wvn Tray $70.00
Stainless Mixing Bowl Set $90.00

$400 show is $65 free and $45 for a catty show with 2 half price and 20% discount

Consultant list: for $150.00

Mini Serving Spatula $ 6.00
Cutting Board $21.00
Utility Knife with Case $30.50
Crinkle Cutter $14.25
Lemon Zester/Scorer $12.25
Cook's Corer $ 6.50
Egg Slicer Plus $15.00
Cheese Grater $30.00
Pizza Cutter $13.50
Food Chopper $39.50
Baker's Roller $21.00
Adj Meas. Spoons $11.00
Measure All-Cup $13.00
Classic B Bowl $17.00
Season's Best $ 2.50
Small Oval Baker $24.50
Large Round Stone $40.00
Large Rack $ 7.50
Small Mix N Scraper $16.00
Stainless Steel Whisk $17.00
Garlic Press $25.50
Italian Seasoning Mix $ 7.50

Any chance????
KathyG said:
I cannot take complete credit for this flyer, I combined a few I found here, I think! It is a great flyer to include in my folder for my Kitchen shows.

I hope you enjoy! I have put it as a .pdf file so everyone can see it but I did take my contact info of the back so you can stamp it if you want!

All that you need to do is print it front and back then fold it into thirds!

Kathy

Any chance you can send me the Word version if you have it? I'd like to be able to make changes to it if there are price changes. BTW, I think this is FABULOUS!!

Thanks for SharingKathy,

:) Your flyer is great!! This is a great booking tool. Thanks for posting it! Is it possible to get a copy of it in a Word version if you have it. Please email it to me.

I can't download the flyer at all. Could you email it to me?

Excellent!Can you please email me the word version. This is great. [email protected]

1. How do I use the booking flyer to book a show?

The booking flyer is a helpful tool for inviting guests to host their own Pampered Chef show. Simply fill in the date and time of the show, along with your contact information, and distribute to potential hosts.

2. Can I customize the booking flyer with my own information?

Yes, you can personalize the booking flyer with your name, contact information, and any special offers or incentives you may be offering for hosting a show. This will make the flyer more effective in attracting potential hosts.

3. How many booking flyers should I distribute for each show?

We recommend distributing at least 10-15 booking flyers for each show. This will increase your chances of finding a host and filling up your show calendar.

4. Is there a time limit for using the booking flyer?

No, there is no time limit for using the booking flyer. You can continue to distribute it to potential hosts as long as you have shows to book.

5. Can I track the success of the booking flyer?

Yes, you can track the success of the booking flyer by keeping a record of the number of shows that were booked using it. This will help you determine the effectiveness of the flyer and make any necessary adjustments for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
gussey30
  • esavvymom