• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need last minute bookings? Try our express shows!

In summary, my director told me to get paper plates, napkins, cups, and wrap it in clear celaphane... tell them that if they book an express show (a show within a week or two) I will supply the paper products and ingredients... you could then pick a quick recipe you are very comfortable with.
ChefNic
My director gave me this idea, and I may use it at my show tomorrow... I NEED BOOKINGS!
She told me to get paper plates, napkins, cups, and wrap it in clear celaphane... tell them that if they book an express show ( a show within a week or two ) I will supply the paper products and ingredients... you could then pick a quick recipe you are very comfortable with.

I just don't want to look too desparate... I was thinking about doing the Book to Look envelopes too... it may be too much? What do you all think... The look of desparation isn't good :eek:

Set goal for the party of 2 bookingsOne of the things I mentioned at all my shows is that X (the host) would love to take advantage of the booking benefit for April and May (this is after describing the host special for each of those months). Our Goal tonight is to get at least 2 people to book a show so that X (the host) can get that benefit!! It has worked every time. I even announce when we get our first booking. It's worth a try! :D

The "Express Show" or "Free Show" has never worked well for me because people want to get free stuff. Usually buying the ingredients is not what keeps them from booking a show. I really like annastooks idea, I think that one is worth trying since nothing will come out of your pocket if it doesn't work and it's easier to order XX product than go and buy ingredients and what not.

Booking Express ShowsI think it's easier to give away a free "Kitchen Show" as one of your door-prize drawings!! I have booked at least 4 shows this way and it is so easy! You get to pick recipe (garden ranch pizza or mexican fiesta salad pizza, both cost effective!) and I provide a simple punch in quick-stir pitcher and if they can guarantee 15 guests in attendance, I may make a dessert (microwave cake, cost effective, less mess!) they take care of paper poducts!!!

I love the idea your director gave you! It's always great to have new and creative ways to get more bookings at our shows. I think wrapping the paper products in clear cellophane is a great way to catch people's attention and make it stand out. Plus, offering to supply the paper products and ingredients for an express show is a fantastic incentive for guests to book with you.

As for the Book to Look envelopes, I think it's a great idea as well. It's always good to have multiple options for guests to choose from when it comes to booking a show. However, I understand your concern about not wanting to come across as desperate. My suggestion would be to mention the envelopes as an option, but not to push it too hard. Let guests know that it's just another way for them to easily book a show with you, but don't make it the main focus of your booking pitch.

Overall, I think your idea is great and I'm sure it will be a success at your show tomorrow. Just remember to be confident and have fun with it. Good luck!

1. What is a Booking Express Show?

A Booking Express Show is a quick and easy way to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products by hosting a virtual cooking demonstration for your friends and family.

2. How do I book a Booking Express Show?

Booking a Booking Express Show is simple! Just reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a show. They will guide you through the process and help you choose a date and time that works for you.

3. How long does a Booking Express Show last?

A Booking Express Show typically lasts about 30 minutes. It's a fun and fast-paced cooking demonstration that showcases our top products and recipes.

4. Do I need to purchase anything to host a Booking Express Show?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to host a Booking Express Show. However, we do offer host specials and rewards for those who choose to make a purchase during their show.

5. Can I host a Booking Express Show if I don't live in the same area as my consultant?

Yes, absolutely! Booking Express Shows are hosted virtually, so you can invite your friends and family from anywhere to join in on the fun. Your consultant will handle all the details and make sure everyone has a great time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ines
  • chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmelody
  • Cr8vKitchen