1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Booking Express Shows

1. ChefNic

ChefNic Veteran Member

My director gave me this idea, and I may use it at my show tomorrow... I NEED BOOKINGS!
    She told me to get paper plates, napkins, cups, and wrap it in clear celaphane... tell them that if they book an express show ( a show within a week or two ) I will supply the paper products and ingredients... you could then pick a quick recipe you are very comfortable with.

I just don't want to look too desparate... I was thinking about doing the Book to Look envelopes too... it may be too much? What do you all think... The look of desparation isn't good :eek:

Mar 10, 2006
  2. Set goal for the party of 2 bookings

One of the things I mentioned at all my shows is that X (the host) would love to take advantage of the booking benefit for April and May (this is after describing the host special for each of those months). Our Goal tonight is to get at least 2 people to book a show so that X (the host) can get that benefit!! It has worked every time. I even announce when we get our first booking. It's worth a try! :D

Mar 10, 2006
  3. soonerchef

soonerchef Veteran Member

The "Express Show" or "Free Show" has never worked well for me because people want to get free stuff. Usually buying the ingredients is not what keeps them from booking a show. I really like annastooks idea, I think that one is worth trying since nothing will come out of your pocket if it doesn't work and it's easier to order XX product than go and buy ingredients and what not.

Mar 10, 2006
  4. Booking Express Shows

I think it's easier to give away a free "Kitchen Show" as one of your door-prize drawings!! I have booked at least 4 shows this way and it is so easy! You get to pick recipe (garden ranch pizza or mexican fiesta salad pizza, both cost effective!) and I provide a simple punch in quick-stir pitcher and if they can guarantee 15 guests in attendance, I may make a dessert (microwave cake, cost effective, less mess!) they take care of paper poducts!!!

Mar 10, 2006
Have something to add?