• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking/Door Prize Slips - Sold

In summary, booking/door prize slips can be obtained through the Pampered Chef website or through a local consultant. They are used as a marketing tool to incentivize potential hosts and reward guests. The slips can be handed out at parties and can be customized with contact information and specials. It is recommended to use them at every party and to follow up with potential hosts and guests.
ampirolli
Booking/Door Prize Slips

I have two of these. Would like to sell both for $1.00.
I use flat-rate priority mail with USPS, as that is usually cheapest and includes tracking and insurance.
Shipping weight is approximate. Shipping cost will be determined with buyer's zip code.

List Date: 5/22/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Booking/Door Prize Slips
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

http://classifieds.panjo.com/clientsrc/css/images/browse.png
--------------------------------------
http://classifieds.panjo.com/ga.aspx?utmac=MO-29521689-5&utmn=361601587&utmr=-&utmp=ForumThread.html&guid=ON
http://imagecdn.panjo.com/images/bae1677d-8997-4c2e-bb51-0cc5b225d7f32.jpg

1. How do I obtain booking/door prize slips?

To obtain booking/door prize slips, you can either purchase them through the Pampered Chef website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any available for purchase.

2. What is the purpose of booking/door prize slips?

Booking/door prize slips are used as a marketing tool to incentivize potential hosts to book a Pampered Chef party and to reward guests for attending the party.

3. How do I use booking/door prize slips?

To use booking/door prize slips, you can hand them out to potential hosts and guests at your Pampered Chef parties. Guests can fill them out and return them to you for a chance to win a prize, while potential hosts can use them as a booking incentive.

4. Can I customize the booking/door prize slips?

Yes, you can customize the booking/door prize slips with your contact information and any special offers or promotions you may have. Pampered Chef also offers pre-made slips that you can use.

5. Are there any guidelines for using booking/door prize slips?

Yes, it is recommended to use booking/door prize slips at every Pampered Chef party to increase bookings and sales. It is also important to follow up with potential hosts and guests who have filled out slips to ensure a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies