• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Close November 19Th

In summary, "Booking Close November 19th" is the deadline for placing orders for the current month's products. After this date, orders for the current month will no longer be accepted. Unfortunately, you cannot place an order after the booking close date. The booking close date is usually set for the last day of each month, but it may vary depending on holidays or special circumstances. If you miss the booking close date, you can still book a party and place an order for the following month's products at that party.
jj16
Gold Member
I have a host that wants to book the 19th but wants people to get their items before thanksgiving the 26 is this possible or is it cutting it too close? I was thinking the 17th might be better. TIA

jj16

jj16 said:
I have a host that wants to book the 19th but wants people to get their items before thanksgiving the 26 is this possible or is it cutting it too close? I was thinking the 17th might be better. TIA

jj16

I would definitely recommend the 17th. Here in MI, it doesn't take long for shipments, but what if there was a CC declined, etc...

Not sure how long shipments take for you, but I would recommend to her that she host the show on the 17th and close the same day.

I think it's too risky. It depends on how many days it takes HO to ship the order, then how far you are from HO as far as actual shipping time.

I looked back and my shows have taken anywhere from 1-5 days to get shipped from the date it was received by HO PLUS then shipping time which is typically several more days.

1. What does "Booking Close November 19th" mean?

"Booking Close November 19th" refers to the deadline for placing orders for the current month's products. After this date, orders for the current month will no longer be accepted.

2. Can I still place an order after the booking close date?

Unfortunately, no. Once the booking close date has passed, we are unable to accept any more orders for that month's products. We encourage you to place your order before the deadline to ensure you get the items you want.

3. How often does the booking close date change?

The booking close date is set for the last day of each month. However, it may vary depending on holidays or other special circumstances. We will always communicate any changes in advance.

4. Can I still book a party after the booking close date?

Yes, you can still book a party after the booking close date. However, the orders placed at the party will count towards the following month's products.

5. What happens if I miss the booking close date?

If you miss the booking close date, you will not be able to place an order for that month's products. However, you can still book a party and place an order for the following month's products at that party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • HockeyLover
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bren706