• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Close November 19th

jj16

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2009
I have a host that wants to book the 19th but wants people to get their items before thanksgiving the 26 is this possible or is it cutting it too close? I was thinking the 17th might be better. TIA

jj16

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I have a host that wants to book the 19th but wants people to get their items before thanksgiving the 26 is this possible or is it cutting it too close? I was thinking the 17th might be better. TIA

jj16

I would definitely recommend the 17th. Here in MI, it doesn't take long for shipments, but what if there was a CC declined, etc...

Not sure how long shipments take for you, but I would recommend to her that she host the show on the 17th and close the same day.

MLinAZ

Gold Member
May 7, 2009
I think it's too risky. It depends on how many days it takes HO to ship the order, then how far you are from HO as far as actual shipping time.

I looked back and my shows have taken anywhere from 1-5 days to get shipped from the date it was received by HO PLUS then shipping time which is typically several more days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views