• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the tool that offers discounted prices for specific dates called?

In summary, the booking calendar can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website. Multiple events can be added, edited, or deleted on the calendar. Customization with personal branding is not currently available, but updates may be made in the future. To set availability and block off dates, go to the "Settings" tab. The booking calendar can also be integrated with personal calendars for easier event management.
StephsKitchen
Ok, I can't even remember right now for sure what we call this.. but it is where you have a tool and a date, they get that for the price of the day.. anybody have a link to that?

Thanks!

Stephanie

Go to the files section of this site, and type in "dollar days" and a bunch of different options come up!

HTH.:)

Love the dollar days!!! Gotta get me some bookings for sure and going to use that. My March is looking sad!

1. How do I access the booking calendar?

The booking calendar can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in and click on the "Calendar" tab.

2. Can I add multiple events to the booking calendar?

Yes, you can add multiple events to the booking calendar. Simply click on the desired date and time, and then click "Add Event". You can also edit or delete events as needed.

3. Can I customize the booking calendar with my own logo or branding?

Currently, the booking calendar cannot be customized with your own logo or branding. However, we are constantly updating our tools and features, so stay tuned for any updates.

4. How do I set availability and block off dates on the booking calendar?

To set your availability, go to the "Settings" tab on the booking calendar and click on "Availability". From there, you can select which days and times you are available for events. To block off specific dates, click on the "Block off Dates" tab and select the dates you want to block off.

5. Can I integrate the booking calendar with my personal calendar?

Yes, you can integrate the booking calendar with your personal calendar. Simply click on the "Integrations" tab and follow the instructions for your specific calendar platform. This will allow you to view and manage your events all in one place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • Ayden's Mom