• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book in May & June for Extra FPV!

In summary, In this conversation, the author offers a certificate to anyone booking in May or June 2008 that says "Book a show for a date in May or June 2008...when it qualifies, I'll give you an additional $10 in FPV. When you reach $500 in retail sales, I'll give you an additional $20 in FPV instead!" Five guests took advantage of this offer and the author had nine guests in attendance.
sklay723
Gold Member
I know that May and June are naturally going to be slower months because of graduations, summer vacations, etc. I decided to offer booking bucks to anyone booking in these two months (especially since I knew July would be an easier month with the great host special of extra FPV!).

I put together a little certificate that says "Book a show for a date in May or June 2008...when it qualifies, I'll give you an additional $10 in FPV. When you reach $500 in retail sales, I'll give you an additional $20 in FPV instead!" Offered it at my show tonight to anyone and everyone and get this...FIVE bookings. Out of nine guests in attendance, more than half booked a show. One is for next week, and the other four are for June, perfect timing for Sell-A-Thon!

Anyway, just wanted to share. I know it's hard to let go of an extra $10 or $20, but if it means more bookings, that leads to more shows down the road. :)

NICE!!! I think I might offer that at my next show. Thanks for the idea.

Technically, you would not be giving away the $10-20 bucks because of their host discount. This is a great idea, so I may try that this summer too.

Here is what I use. This is an incentive I offer my hosts. I put it in my host packet & explain it when I do host coaching. No takers yet but I just started it.

Attachments

• Booking Bucks.doc
    66.5 KB · Views: 387
  • Earn Booking Bucks label.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 398
Maybe I am not awake yet, but I am not getting this booking buck thing. Sounds like a great idea, just trying to understand it better.

I know this can work different ways, but for Meredith's sake I'll just explain the way mine is working. I tell the host that as a THANK YOU for booking in May or June, I am going to give them a gift of an additional $10 of free product value (when their show qualifies) on top of their regular free product value they are earning from PC. I will just enter that extra expense under payments as a Consultant Gift when they place their order. IF (I tell them WHEN) their show reaches $500 in sales, I'll change that from $10 to $20 as an extra incentive. Basically it's out of my pocket, but when you have a $500 show your commission is more than enough to give $20 (or less depending on the discount) and still have a profit. :)

Then I explain to the guests at the show that they can also earn this extra incentive if they book in May or June. The cool part about five bookings last night was that everyone booked off the host, so she also gets the added benefit of past host booking benefit at all of their shows, which is just an extra bonus for her. She was pretty excited (I think she said something about buying food choppers at most of them so that she can give them as Christmas gifts this year...very smart!).

I'm not offering this in July, since the host special is $50 extra in FPV for parties over $500 (and then $75, and then $100 depending on sales). I was worried that I wouldn't have a full June if people heard about that, too, so I'm not announcing the July specials until my June parties begin. I don't want everyone rescheduling to get a better deal! Plus I want my June to be packed for Sell-A-Thon...this will be my biggest month ever, hopefully, and I want it to be really strong.

sklay723 said:
I know this can work different ways, but for Meredith's sake I'll just explain the way mine is working. I tell the host that as a THANK YOU for booking in May or June, I am going to give them a gift of an additional $10 of free product value (when their show qualifies) on top of their regular free product value they are earning from PC. I will just enter that extra expense under payments as a Consultant Gift when they place their order. IF (I tell them WHEN) their show reaches $500 in sales, I'll change that from $10 to $20 as an extra incentive. Basically it's out of my pocket, but when you have a $500 show your commission is more than enough to give $20 (or less depending on the discount) and still have a profit. :)

Then I explain to the guests at the show that they can also earn this extra incentive if they book in May or June. The cool part about five bookings last night was that everyone booked off the host, so she also gets the added benefit of past host booking benefit at all of their shows, which is just an extra bonus for her. She was pretty excited (I think she said something about buying food choppers at most of them so that she can give them as Christmas gifts this year...very smart!).

I'm not offering this in July, since the host special is $50 extra in FPV for parties over $500 (and then $75, and then $100 depending on sales). I was worried that I wouldn't have a full June if people heard about that, too, so I'm not announcing the July specials until my June parties begin. I don't want everyone rescheduling to get a better deal! Plus I want my June to be packed for Sell-A-Thon...this will be my biggest month ever, hopefully, and I want it to be really strong.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! Totally makes sense now. I am sick and maybe the cough medicane made my brain foggy.:yuck:
I need June bookings , so I will try this at my next party. Thanks again!! Congrats on your 5 bookings!!!:)

I think I may offer something like this at the Flea Market ... if they set a date for their show AT THE FLEA MARKET. If they just enter the free cooking show drawing, they may not get it. I need to book June, but I also need to book July, and January was my cruddiest month ever ... so I can't assume that people will jump at the FPV because they didn't last time. Besides, if they book May I'd have a hard time penciling them in!

Di_Can_Cook said:
I need to book June, but I also need to book July, and January was my cruddiest month ever ...
Remember...the J months are the hardest.

I am not really talking about July's specials... if asked I would answer.

I am offering anyone with $500 in sales in June an extra $25 in product. So instead of my profit being $115. (23%) it will be $102. I will order the $25 under their name and use their 25% off and my 23% making it $13.out of my pocket. Did that make since...LOL I typed it a bunch of different ways trying to make since. LOL :)

I want all the Fall free products more then I want that extra $13 a show!!!

Jenni said:
I want all the Fall free products more then I want that extra $13 a show!!!

My thoughts EXACTLY!

1. What is the "Book in May & June for Extra FPV!" promotion?

The "Book in May & June for Extra FPV!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that rewards hosts who book parties in the months of May and June with extra free product value (FPV) to use towards their party rewards.

2. How do I qualify for the extra FPV?

To qualify for the extra FPV, you must book a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales during the months of May or June. Additionally, the party must be held and submitted to Pampered Chef by June 30th.

3. How much extra FPV will I receive?

The amount of extra FPV you receive will depend on the total guest sales of your party. For parties with $200-$399 in guest sales, you will receive an extra $25 in FPV. For parties with $400 or more in guest sales, you will receive an extra $50 in FPV.

4. Can I combine this promotion with other offers or rewards?

Yes, you can combine the "Book in May & June for Extra FPV!" promotion with other offers and rewards, such as the host exclusive items or the monthly host special. However, the extra FPV cannot be used towards the purchase of half-price items.

5. When will I receive my extra FPV?

Your extra FPV will be added to your party's rewards once the party has closed and been submitted to Pampered Chef. You can use the extra FPV towards any regular-priced item in the catalog, including host exclusive items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • wadesgirl