• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Bonus: How and When Organizations Receive $3 for Booked Shows

K
ksartain
Does the organization get the $3 for the booking when it is booked, or do they get it after the booked show is held?
Thank you!
Kristy

Another pc consultant in my cluster did a fundraiser told me that the organization get the $3.00 after the show is held, she held a fundraiser for her kids school($12,000):eek:

I don't know for sure but it would only make sense that they would get it after the show is held.

The $3 is given for booking the show, not for holding it. :)

OK, so what is the answer?
They get the $3 for Booking or for Holding a show?

They get $3 for booking the show. To get them to hold the show use all the host coaching you can on them

Pampered Chef includes the $3 with the money they send for the sales. The future host has the obligation to hold the show because the organization already has the money and if she is an ethical person she will do it if she can (life does happen so we have to be careful about judging others).

In order to assure that the booking will happen I also offer $$ for the organization when the show booked from the fund-raiser closes. The amount of $$ depends on the sales at that show.

1. When does the organization receive the $3 booking bonus?

The organization receives the $3 booking bonus after the booked show is held.

2. How much money does the organization receive for a booked show?

The organization receives $3 for each booked show.

3. Is the $3 booking bonus a one-time payment?

Yes, the $3 booking bonus is a one-time payment for each booked show.

4. Who is eligible to receive the $3 booking bonus?

Only organizations that have booked shows are eligible to receive the $3 booking bonus.

5. Is there a limit on the number of shows an organization can receive the $3 booking bonus for?

No, there is no limit on the number of shows an organization can receive the $3 booking bonus for. As long as the shows are booked, the organization will receive the bonus for each one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • goddessred