• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Blitz Help...who Do You Call?

time."It's your policy to follow up with me until we connect, or you let me know that you've changed your mind and want me to stop leaving msgs.
RoseAndrews
I admit it, I am AWFUL at the phone. I would love to challenge myself in the booking blitz.

I only have 3 months of customers. Who do you call when you pick up the phone? Should I call any customer who gave me their number? My fear is not rejection but being seen as a telemarketer and annoying! Any tips you have on confident calls is appreciated

Thank you!

Rose, the answer to your question is EVERYONE! I am attaching something that will help break it down for you. Also, re-visit your list of 100 that you created when you joined.

WHO CAN YOU CALL?
Always remember to call FRANK:
Friends
Relatives
Associates
Neighbors
Kids (people you know through your or other's kids)
Pick up a stack of sales receipts from a recent Show and call!
Go into you P3 and scroll through your shows--which ones had people you liked best?* Call them!
Get out your Holiday Card list and call!
Get out your class lists/team rosters and call!
Run a P3 report for anyone who has bought BBQ tools--and call them!
Also, be sure to show up to your baseball games and dance recital rehearsals, cub scout events, whatever in the next 2 days with your calendar, your host packets, your smile, and your voice--JUST ASK!!!

Then HO has provided scripts to help you make the first couple of calls. Use the script at first until you feel more comfortable just talking. I wish you success and free sauce!

wow, brilliant, I am hitting the phone today!!!! ( I have to wait for nap time, I run a home daycare)Thank you!

Booked a show...I was uncomfortable as all get out though LOL. I hope it gets easier and more natural with time! Thanks for the advice

Rose, I am so happy that you got out of your own way and got on the phone. I'm sitting here now with almost 8 years in the business procrastinating calling 3 people who told me they would book!! So, does it get easier YES. However, you still have to do it. Once you get on the phone and get a couple of calls under your belt you'll wonder why you were so worried.

Congratulations on your booking!!

Chef Kearns said:
Rose, the answer to your question is EVERYONE! I am attaching something that will help break it down for you. Also, re-visit your list of 100 that you created when you joined.

WHO CAN YOU CALL?
Always remember to call FRANK:
Friends
Relatives
Associates
Neighbors
Kids (people you know through your or other's kids)
Pick up a stack of sales receipts from a recent Show and call!
Go into you P3 and scroll through your shows--which ones had people you liked best?* Call them!
Get out your Holiday Card list and call!
Get out your class lists/team rosters and call!
Run a P3 report for anyone who has bought BBQ tools--and call them!
Also, be sure to show up to your baseball games and dance recital rehearsals, cub scout events, whatever in the next 2 days with your calendar, your host packets, your smile, and your voice--JUST ASK!!!

Then HO has provided scripts to help you make the first couple of calls. Use the script at first until you feel more comfortable just talking. I wish you success and free sauce!

LOVE this! I'm passing it on to my team!

Never heard about FRANK before -that was great! Thanks so much.

Any advice on what to do when people said back in February that they'd do a party in the summer but after mailing them the summer specials, calling several times (ans machine every time) and emailing them still no replies? I have 3-4 like that. Starting to feel like a stalker!

I heard of FRANK through my Previous Product Line. No kids, however, so I am calling FRAN.

So what were your Booking Blitz results???? Did you make the calls?

EileenPC said:
Any advice on what to do when people said back in February that they'd do a party in the summer but after mailing them the summer specials, calling several times (ans machine every time) and emailing them still no replies? I have 3-4 like that. Starting to feel like a stalker!

One training session I heard said to state on a voicemail msg something like the following:
"It's my policy to follow up with you until we connect, or you let me know that you've changed your mind and want me to stop leaving msgs (with a smile in your voice)."
I don't know if this helps or not, but I've stopped expecting people to call me back, and I don't usually say that in the msg - basically I say something like "I guess I'm not having the best of luck calling you at the right time... I'll try again another day."

I also heard the following:Always remember to call FRANK:
Friends
Relatives
Associates
Neighbors
Kids (people you know through your or other's kids)Then start again with the Frank's franks:
Friends' relatives, (friends) associates, (friends) neighbors, and (friends) kids
Relatives friends, (relatives) associates, neighbors, and kids
Associates friends, relatives, neighbors, and kids
neighbors friends, relatives, associates, and kids
kids friends relatives, associates, and neighbors

Chef Kearns said:
So what were your Booking Blitz results???? Did you make the calls?

I did make calls. I was hard, but one reason I wanted to be a consultant was to challenge myself. I got a booking from it :) I really want to work on calls and I think now that I was able to do this without my head exploding, I can do more. I am making the 3 a day this week. Can't get a yes if I don't make that call right?:D

RoseAndrews said:
I did make calls. I was hard, but one reason I wanted to be a consultant was to challenge myself. I got a booking from it :) I really want to work on calls and I think now that I was able to do this without my head exploding, I can do more. I am making the 3 a day this week. Can't get a yes if I don't make that call right?:D

Send this into PC. This is just the kind of thing that they like to put in the newswire or CN.

Rose, I'm so glad you are gonna face the phone demon head on!! Way to go! The business is out there you just have to go get it!

Malinda, thanks for posting the rest of that. Expounding on FRANK really helps when you feel like you've exhausted your personal list.

Have you listened to "Phone Courage"? It's an online PC audio recording and it was awesome to get me on the phone more! After listening to it, I decided to get 50 "no's" and then reward myself with $50 to go shopping with! So far I have 4 bookings and 3 nos.

I am putting phone courage on my to do list for my day off tomorrow! Sounds exactly like what I need! Thanks Becky!

1. What is a booking blitz and why do I need help?

A booking blitz is a focused effort to book a large number of parties or shows in a short period of time. It is necessary to keep your business active and thriving. As a consultant, it is important to have a steady flow of parties to continue growing your customer base and sales.

2. How do I prepare for a booking blitz?

Before starting a booking blitz, it is important to have a list of potential hosts or party leads. This can include past hosts, customers, friends, and family. You should also have your calendar ready to schedule parties, as well as any marketing materials or incentives you plan to offer.

3. Who can I contact for help during a booking blitz?

If you are part of a larger team, you can reach out to your team leader or fellow consultants for support and guidance during your booking blitz. You can also contact your regional or national Pampered Chef office for resources and assistance.

4. How can I stay motivated during a booking blitz?

It can be easy to get discouraged during a booking blitz, especially if you are not seeing immediate results. One way to stay motivated is to set small goals for yourself and celebrate each success. You can also reach out to your team or participate in online communities for encouragement and support.

5. What are some effective strategies for a successful booking blitz?

Some strategies for a successful booking blitz include reaching out to past hosts and customers, offering incentives or discounts for booking parties, utilizing social media to promote your business, and hosting a virtual party or event. It is also important to follow up with potential hosts and be persistent in your efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • scottcooks