• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Blitz for My Team

In summary, the consultant with the highest number of bookings will get to choose a product from my box of products. There are some good ones including new ones from this season!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm planning on sending out this email. Any thoughts or suggestions - this is my first time encouraging them as a team!

I thought that the beginning of the month and the summer season would be a good time for a booking blitz. Here's how it works:
Make calls on June 2nd & 3rd
Book as many shows as possible in June & July
Report all bookings made to me by 10 p.m. on June 3rd (names & dates)
The consultant with the highest number of bookings will get to choose a product from my box of products! There are some good ones including new ones from this season!

BONUS: I'm participating but cannot win (of course!). Any consultants who book more shows than myself will get another special prize from me!

wadesgirl said:
I'm planning on sending out this email. Any thoughts or suggestions - this is my first time encouraging them as a team!

I thought that the beginning of the month and the summer season would be a good time for a booking blitz. Here's how it works:
Make calls on June 2nd & 3rd
Book as many shows as possible in June & July
Report all bookings made to me by 10 p.m. on June 3rd (names & dates)
The consultant with the highest number of bookings will get to choose a product from my box of products! There are some good ones including new ones from this season!

BONUS: I'm participating but cannot win (of course!). Any consultants who book more shows than myself will get another special prize from me!

I LIKE this! Think I may try it myself!

As a new consultant, I would be all over this!

bridedream said:
As a new consultant, I would be all over this!

That was part of my thought. I have two new people on my team. One was a little upset that when she signed her sister from her first show she gave her sister all the bookings! I talked it over with another consultant who's been on my team longer and she thought it would be a great idea.

Plus then maybe I'll get on the phone since there is a challenge to beat me! Still not sure what the extra gift will be!

Great idea! Here's hoping it brings lots of activity for you and your team!

i like this as well.. what is in your box of gifts? Pampered chef dollars or actual products??

kayleigh said:
i like this as well.. what is in your box of gifts? Pampered chef dollars or actual products??

Products!

Okay so the newest gal on my team booked 7 shows! I only booked one so she beat me! I never figured out what to do with the "Beat me" challenge. Any suggestions on what to give her? I thought another product or a subscription to TT?

I like the TT idea!

I like the TT idea, too. She is a new consultant, working hard, I like the idea of giving her something that will make her hard work go further.
Marghi

1. How do I organize a successful Booking Blitz for my team?

To organize a successful Booking Blitz for your team, first choose a specific date and time for the event. Next, create a list of potential hosts and assign them to each team member. Provide your team with scripts and training materials to use during the Blitz. Set goals and incentives for booking parties during the Blitz. Lastly, follow up with your team after the event to track their progress.

2. How many parties should my team aim to book during the Booking Blitz?

The number of parties your team should aim to book during the Booking Blitz depends on the size of your team and your individual goals. It's important to set realistic and achievable goals for your team. Keep in mind that the more parties you book, the more potential sales and new customers your team will have.

3. What can I do to keep my team motivated during the Booking Blitz?

To keep your team motivated during the Booking Blitz, provide them with incentives and rewards for booking parties. This can include discounts on products, gift cards, or other prizes. Additionally, offer positive reinforcement and encouragement throughout the event. Hosting team meetings or check-ins during the Blitz can also help keep your team motivated and on track.

4. How can I track the success of the Booking Blitz for my team?

To track the success of the Booking Blitz for your team, set specific goals and track the number of parties booked during the event. You can also monitor the number of sales and new customers generated from these parties. Additionally, gather feedback from your team and hosts to see what worked well and what can be improved for future Blitz events.

5. Are there any training materials or resources available to help my team during the Booking Blitz?

Yes, there are many training materials and resources available to help your team during the Booking Blitz. Pampered Chef provides scripts, templates, and training videos specifically for Booking Blitz events. Additionally, you can reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for tips and advice on how to make the most out of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ughubug