• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings with the Booking Blitz!

In summary, the conversation was about the success of the Booking Blitz for various consultants. They shared their experiences of getting bookings and orders, as well as reaching out to old contacts and implementing new strategies to improve their business. They also expressed gratitude for the support and motivation from their fellow consultants.
Bren706
Gold Member
How is everyone doing with the Booking Blitz?

I just got a booking from my daughters classroom (she's the room parent) calling to see if I could send a goody in next week. I had sent her a catalog at the end of October (and didn't follow up!:eek:). She said she might order after the holidays, so I suggested she have a cooking show! She booked February, so it doesn't qualify for the blitz, but that's okay with me :)

In addition, I have booked 2 January shows today already, but was not an instant winner.

I had to take a 4 year break form cooking shows due to family issues... This holiday, I sent out 30 cards to previous host from 5 years + ago... with a coupon from here for past loyalty.. I so far have had two people redeem and entered them today receiving... a $25 instant winner... YIPPEE!!!!! The best was they wanted to have a show, but didn't want to with anyone but me so they were happy I am back.... Felt like Sally Fields at the Oscars... they like me.. they really like me...

Thank you for starting this thread. Congratulations to all the instant winners and to those booking shows and gathering orders.

I'm still a PC hobbyist after 4 1/2 years, but I'm starting to feel a great urge to step up my business. I always mean to participate in Booking Blitzes, but I also flake out at the last minute. This time, I pulled out 9 names, bit the bullet, picked up the phone and called. My results were:

• 1 weird voicemail that wouldn't let me leave a message
  • 6 voicemails that I left very happy messages on (1 called back later and gave me a number of reasons why she couldn't talk or order anything or host any time soon, but she would keep my number and call me when she needed something)
  • 2 people who actually answered, but couldn't talk. They both had their kids with them and asked that they be able to call back later or could I call them. I'll be calling them both back during school hours tomorrow.

So, while I didn't have dazzling results, I'm pleased that I did it and actually got two people who wanted to talk to me. Tomorrow, I'm going to pull 10-20 names from very early on in my PC business and use the script we got from Tammy Stanley at National Conference to get back in touch with them and put them on my "Preferred Customer" list. I haven't been very good at Customer Care and I want to do a lot better at it. So, I'm taking this time to start.

I so appreciate all the help and support offered by all of you on this site. My team is small and my Director actually isn't a Director right now due to life getting in the way. I love them and meet with them every month. But you're the ones who really push me to do more and try harder. I hope you don't mind me sharing my goals and baby steps towards them here with you.

Shari in TX

Way to go Brenda & lk!Shari, baby steps count! Congrats on getting the motivation to pick up the phone! :D

I started on Tuesday because I knew I wouldn't get a lot of time all at once.
I got...
5 January Bookings
1 March Booking and 1 maybe March (tax returns)
I got 3 follow up orders from the cooking show I did Tuesday at my house.
I also got a referral from a friend saying she heard HER friend mention she wanted some PC stuff. She's going to text me the phone number tomorrow.AND I ALSO HAVE: 25 Booth leads that I need to call, 5 that wanted to host a show but it wasn't right timing when I followed up the first time.Guess who is determined to kill herself (with cooking shows) in January. ME!!
BUT I have 5 shows scheduled for the Triple Points Days in January!!! And 7 total January cooking shows!! (not including 2 catalog shows!)OH!!! And did I mention I won 25 $PC!!! (And Congrats to Amy S!)

So, while I didn't have dazzling results, I'm pleased that I did it and actually got two people who wanted to talk to me. Tomorrow, I'm going to pull 10-20 names from very early on in my PC business and use the script we got from Tammy Stanley at Nat8ional Conference to get back in touch with them and put them on my "Preferred Customer" list. I haven't been very good at Customer Care and I want to do a lot better at it. So, I'm taking this time to start.

Could I get a copy of her script please? It would be a big help.

I have been working hard on January and have spent the early part of the week confirming the shows I had on my calendar, getting host packets out, and beginning my host coaching. I have also been calling those that said "call me in later about January". So far, I have 9 confirmed cooking shows and 2 catalog shows! I have even implimented my new show schedule (only doing Thurs, Fri, and Sat shows) and EVERYONE has been like "oh, okay. How about...(day)?" I have one show that was booked that I haven't been able to confirm (so no entry for it in b.b. yet) and 2 dates open.

As for the blitz, I've won twice!!! Waahoo! I'll be getting my $30 recruiting PC bucks for my new consultant qualifying this month, plus the $50 from b.b. so Spring Launch will be FREE for me! Waaaahooo! And to think I wasn't sure about going to SL:eek:

I'm not done yet...I intend to make contact with the 6-8 more people who'd expressed interest in january. I may just be full through February by the time b.b. is done (already had 4 book Feb!). 2012 is going to be my year!

TrudysOwn said:
Could I get a copy of her script please? It would be a big help.

I wasn't able to write down exactly what she said at NC because she talked really fast. However, I did get one from her website that is very similar. You can tweak it to fit your needs. Hope it helps.

Shari in TX

How do I regain contact with customers I have not kept up with?

Piece of cake. Call those customers who you met a year or years ago and say something like the following (I'm going to act like I'm the Pampered Chef consultant, and I want you to pretend that you are the customer. How would you feel, how would you respond?)

Imagine your phone ringing.

Ring Ring.

You: Hello.

Me: Hello Linda, this is Tammy Stanley with the Pampered Chef. I have to assume that it's been so long since I've talked to you that you don't even remember me. But hey, I'm giving you a quick call today because I realized that other day that every person who has purchased something from me has helped me be successful. So I wanted to call and thank you because I'm still doing Pampered Chef and frankly I wouldn't be if it weren't for all the customers along my journey.

You: ??? (I don't know what you would say, but I'm going to guess that you said something like, "Well, your welcome."

Me: Whew! I'm so glad to hear that you're not mad at me for not following up Linda, and I can't help asking if it's okay with you that I put you on my preferred customer list?

You: ??? (I don't know what you would say, but I'm going to guess that you quickly respond by telling me that would be fine.)

Me: Oh great. Well Linda, as one of my preferred customers, I wanted to let you know that this month you are entitled __________ by being one of my January hostesses. Any chance that you would like to get ____________ by being one of my January hostesses?

Whether you tell me yes or no, I seriously don't care. I just want to establish you as a preferred customer AND I want to put an offer out there because I
need to show you now that I'm a better salesperson than when you first met me. I'm comfortable in my own skin, I better understand the value of each customer, and I'm persuasive. You will soon discover that customers actually like persuasive salespeople.

I always have to force myself to get on the phone but I did last night, along with 4 team members, and I have booked 6 new shows!! I called/texted 32 people, left a TON of messages but I'm super happy with the results!! WAHOO!

I am so excited this is what I will be doing when I get home!!!!!!

Just started calling for the day. I started with booth leads that had checked yes or maybe.
4 calls in, here are my results (I'm sharing right now because I have a question)
I got 2 bookings first two calls!
Second was a voicemail and 3rd I reached but she was at a kindergarten event and I told her I would let her go and call her back later.Here's my question. Is there a such thing as being overbooked? I don't want to exhaust myself through January and come out in February with no shows. I know that with my goals and training (I'm doing trainings nonstop for the next two weeks, lol!) I WILL book at least two shows at every show I do. But I'm still scared I'll have a busy January and nothing in February. A lot of these people know at least one of the other people. Meaning there's going to be a bit of overlap in guest lists.But here's what January looks like for me (just to give you an idea of what I mean by overbooked)
Jan 6, 6pm (Triple Points Day)
Jan 7, 1 pm and 6pm (Triple Points Day)
Jan 9, 6pm (Triple Points Day)
Jan 10, 6:30 pm (Triple Points Day)
Jan 21, 11am and 6pm
Jan 24, 6pm
Jan 28, 6pm
I also have 2 catalog shows as well.
But for some reason, I feel the need to also fill at least three of the following other dates I have singled out; the 12th, 15th, 17th, 19th, 26th and 31st.
Am I crazy? Please feel free to tell me!If you've read a few of my other posts recently, I'm also going to school fulltime (18 credit hours) AND I have two small children. I'm totally insane aren't I? Does anyone else do this to themselves??

I am stepping out on the perverbial limb starting in January to relieve the stress of closing a show AND so I can hold more shows. I will be closing all my shows the night of the show. I have found that the follow up with the host after the show has been my biggest hassle. I have been listening to some training cd's and heard this and I agree. Since I will have the host's wishlist before the show, we'll be able to go through it and close that night. I have not had any resistance to this, telling them that that way the guests will get their orders right away. And, if she does get after the fact outside orders that total $150 she can host again or use it as her first show if she signs up. I believe this will free up my time to host coach, prepare for shows, and make customer care calls rather than chasing hosts to close shows.

THANKS. That's great.

Well, I just made a ton of calls. That in itself is huge for me.

Left several messages.

Got one lady (who I mailed a catty to weeks ago) who said she wasn't interested but would "look for Christmas presents." I did tell her the shipping deadline is Monday but to let me know because I have certain items in my cash and carry.

Got one lady who got a host packet and was looking at November, but is now overwhelmed with sick kids and marriage problems. I wished her well and pledged to call back in the spring.

And one guy who is moving heaven and earth to get me $4 for a replacement part.

But calls got made. And I sent out an e-mail to a potential host earlier in the day so I registered her. I didn't win. Oh well. Such is life.

pchockeymom said:
I am stepping out on the perverbial limb starting in January to relieve the stress of closing a show AND so I can hold more shows. I will be closing all my shows the night of the show. I have found that the follow up with the host after the show has been my biggest hassle. I have been listening to some training cd's and heard this and I agree. Since I will have the host's wishlist before the show, we'll be able to go through it and close that night. I have not had any resistance to this, telling them that that way the guests will get their orders right away. And, if she does get after the fact outside orders that total $150 she can host again or use it as her first show if she signs up. I believe this will free up my time to host coach, prepare for shows, and make customer care calls rather than chasing hosts to close shows.

My hospitality NED does this, but she always enters the host as a booking on her sow, so then if she does get an additional $150 in orders, she enters it as a show and she would be able to get the host special again as the host and past host......or if it is close to the end of the month, make it the next month for a new special if she wants. But i like the idea.

9 shows booked, my January is all of a sudden looking brighter! Just hope the cold snowy weather stays away so it don't kill my schedule this January (like it did last year when i had all but 1 of my 7 shows that were booked in January cancel because of the weather).

1. What is a Booking Blitz Check in?

A Booking Blitz Check in is a scheduled time for our consultants to check in and report their progress during a booking blitz. It is a tool used to help consultants stay accountable and motivated while working towards their booking goals.

2. How often should I participate in a Booking Blitz Check in?

We recommend participating in a Booking Blitz Check in at least once a week, but you can choose to do it more frequently if it helps you stay on track with your goals.

3. How do I schedule a Booking Blitz Check in?

You can schedule a Booking Blitz Check in with your team leader or with the Pampered Chef support team. They will provide you with a date and time that works best for your schedule.

4. What should I prepare for a Booking Blitz Check in?

Before your scheduled check in, make sure you have a list of your booking goals and progress, any potential leads or contacts, and any questions or concerns you may have. This will help you make the most out of your check in and receive helpful feedback from your team leader or support team.

5. Can I still participate in a Booking Blitz Check in if I am not a consultant?

Yes, you can still participate in a Booking Blitz Check in even if you are not a consultant. Our support team can schedule a check in with you and provide you with tips and resources to help you reach your booking goals. However, we encourage you to consider becoming a consultant to fully benefit from our Booking Blitz program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • lorilynn95