• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kelly Seeks Creative Flyer for Host Benefits

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party with Kelly offers exclusive host benefits, free and discounted products, and the opportunity to try new products before they are released. You can request a copy of the flyer from Kelly or find a digital version on the website. There is no minimum sales requirement to qualify for host benefits. The flyer can be customized for your specific party by contacting Kelly. Referring friends to the party and having them make a purchase can also earn you additional rewards.
pamperedkel
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a simple but attractive flyer to put in my booking binder outlining host benefits. I'm really not very crative when it comes to these things so if someone has one they are willing to share that would be great!! :D
Kelly

Did you check under flyers? They have some great flyers and I have gotten several from there. :)

FlyerI got this flyer off the board a few weeks ago. I love it! Thanks to who ever posted it and created it.

Attachments

• 10-05-Host Benefits.doc
    584 KB · Views: 786
What's a booking binder? I'm still new at this and I need all the help I can get!

it's a binder that helps you get bookings. It generally includes things such as host specials for upcoming months and examples of the benefits of hosting a show. The attachment was posted on here in a different post and I'm guessing it was from an example at conference or something. Remember that this is your binder andyou can change anything you want. The binder can be presented by you and then passed around so the guests continue to look and get interested. I hope this helps...I also have included a few other fliers that I either found on here or elsewhere that may help. feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

Attachments

• booking binder.doc
    181 KB · Views: 946
  • compare shopper.pdf
    20.8 KB · Views: 582
  • $100 Flyer.doc
    119.5 KB · Views: 570
  • 10_Commonly_Asked_Questions[1].doc
    35 KB · Views: 4,675
Here is what I useFirst - I need to preface this by telling you that I found this flyer on this website & I love it! I put it in all of my hostess packets instead of the regular host special flyer - just update the graphic each month and you are good to go!

Attachments

• Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price.doc
    648 KB · Views: 492

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party with Kelly?

Hosting a party with Kelly means you will receive exclusive host benefits, including free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to try out new products before they are released to the public.

2. How can I get a copy of the flyer for Kelly's party?

You can request a copy of the flyer from Kelly directly, or you can find a digital version on our website under the "Host a Party" section.

3. Is there a minimum amount of sales required to qualify for the host benefits?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement. As long as your party has at least $200 in sales, you will receive the host benefits.

4. Can I customize the flyer for my specific party?

Yes, the flyer can be customized with your party details, such as the date, time, and location. Simply contact Kelly to make these changes.

5. Can I earn additional rewards for referring friends to Kelly's party?

Yes, for every friend you refer who attends the party and makes a purchase, you will receive an additional reward. This is a great way to earn even more host benefits!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefAndiHV
Replies