• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Benefits: Niece vs Aunt - Who Gets the Benefit?

In summary, the original host gets the booking benefit, even though the show is being hosted by a new recruit.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I recently had a show where I got about 4 bookings. Two of the bookings are a niece and aunt- the niece booked a cooking show, aunt booked a catalog show.

I just spoke with the niece today, and she said her aunt is going to wait to do her catalog show. I have a feeling the aunt will probably book her catalog show for a later date off her niece's show instead.

So... here is the question- who gets the booking benefit, the original host, or the niece?

I'm guessing if I delete the aunt's catalog show in P3 now, and then add it in again under her niece's show, the niece would get the booking benefit. I don't think my initial host really cares THAT much about the booking benefit, but I think it's kind of crappy that she will loose out, even though the show is still being held!

What would you do?:confused:

Hmmm...dilemma!

I would simply tell the aunt that the original host will get the benefit. See how that plays out.

Hopefully, it won't be too much drama. You can also "explain", that the aunt can have ANOTHER catalog and either the niece or SHE (the aunt) can get the past host benefit.

Here's another Booking Benefits Question: (sorry for the hijack)
I have a customer who booked a cooking show off of her friend's show... Knowing about the booking, the original host delayed purchasing the UM because she could get it for 60% off in July- the month her friend booked a cooking show...
The customer has decided to not just host her own show but to start her own PC business (YAAAAAAAAAAAH!) with this July booking being her Open House/Grand Opening.
How does the Past Host get her UM for 60% off? (My recruit will be submitting this under her name & Consultant Number... not me.) (I'd also rather not pay for it out of my pocket... I'm still trying to book shows for this month; the only one that was a definite was this particular show and my new recruit is taking it for her first show!)

The benefit is attached to the host, not the consultant. All your new recruit will need to do is put in the booked-from host's Discount Club number.

THANK YOU!! You're awesome Rae!!! I greatly appreciate it!

Aw, shucks, 'tweren't nothin'.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits, including free and discounted products, the opportunity to earn host credits to use towards any products in our catalog, and exclusive monthly host specials. You also get to spend quality time with your friends and family while trying out delicious recipes and learning new cooking techniques.

2. How much do I need to spend to qualify for host rewards?

To qualify for host rewards, you must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. This can be achieved by hosting a party with your friends and family, or by collecting orders from them. You will then earn 10% of the total guest sales in free products and have the opportunity to purchase additional products at half price.

3. Can I host a party online or does it have to be in person?

You can choose to host your party either in person or online, whichever is more convenient for you and your guests. Our online parties are just as fun and interactive as in-person parties, with the added convenience of being able to join from the comfort of your own home.

4. How far in advance should I book my party?

We recommend booking your party at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow enough time for planning and inviting your guests. This also ensures that your preferred date and time are available. However, if you need to schedule a party on short notice, we will do our best to accommodate your request.

5. Can I earn rewards by simply inviting friends to shop online?

Yes, you can earn rewards by hosting a virtual party and inviting your friends to shop online. This allows you to still earn host rewards without having to host a physical party at your home. Your guests can place orders directly through your party link and you will receive credit for their purchases towards your free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • LCOLACHICO
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • TJMagoo