• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Benefit: 6 Month Window - FAQs

In summary, the Booking Benefit 6 Month Window is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to earn extra rewards for booking parties within a six month period. To qualify, consultants must book at least six parties within the designated time frame. Rewards include extra commission, free products, and a special booking bonus, and can be combined with other Pampered Chef offers. There is no limit to the number of rewards that can be earned through this program.
spoiledchef
I know the booking benefit is good for six months from show. So, is that EXACTLY six month? For instance, I held a show on 4/9/06, and a guest booked for September. Does she HAVE to have her show by the 9th of Sept. for the previous host to get the booking benefit? Or, can it be anytime in September? Also, would it be held AND submitted by the 9th, or just held? TIA

The rules state that within the month of the sixth month. The same thing happened to me and they honored it! :)

YEAH! That's GREAT! I was about to pull out the RFS to read more.

She has until Oct. 31 to have her party. The six months time frame starts the month following the original party date. It is on page B-10 of the RFS. They use March 1 show date, booking has to be by Sept. 31 Hope this will clarify thing up.
Regina

Hi there! Great question about the booking benefit. The six month period is from the date of the show, so in this case it would be from 4/9/06. Your guest would need to have her show held AND submitted by the 9th of September for you to receive the booking benefit. However, it doesn't necessarily have to be on the exact date. As long as it is within the six month period, you will still receive the benefit. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy booking!

1. What is the Booking Benefit 6 Month Window?

The Booking Benefit 6 Month Window is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to earn extra rewards for booking parties within a six month period.

2. How do I qualify for the Booking Benefit 6 Month Window?

To qualify for the Booking Benefit 6 Month Window, you must book at least six parties within a six month period. This can include both in-person and virtual parties.

3. What rewards can I earn through the Booking Benefit 6 Month Window?

Through the Booking Benefit 6 Month Window, you can earn extra commission, free products, and even a special booking bonus. The specific rewards may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for current offers.

4. Can I combine the Booking Benefit 6 Month Window with other offers?

Yes, the Booking Benefit 6 Month Window can be combined with other Pampered Chef offers and promotions. This means you can potentially earn even more rewards for your party bookings.

5. Is there a limit to how many rewards I can earn through the Booking Benefit 6 Month Window?

No, there is no limit to the number of rewards you can earn through the Booking Benefit 6 Month Window. The more parties you book, the more rewards you can earn!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gratergirl
Replies