• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Sweetheart Towels from a Previous Show

In summary, to order Sweetheart Towels from a previous Pampered Chef show, you can contact the consultant who hosted the show and place your order through them, or order directly through the Pampered Chef website using the show's unique host code. Even if the show has already closed, you can still order the towels by contacting the consultant or using the host code on the website, though there may be a longer processing and shipping time. The delivery time for these orders depends on the consultant's shipping schedule and product availability. You can also order Sweetheart Towels from a previous show even if you did not attend, as long as you have the host code. However, there are no special discounts or offers for ordering from a previous show,
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I had a show in November and 3 people booked off that show. One was last week and one was yesterday. At the show last week the past host ordered the sweetheart towels. Can she order them again from the show yesterday or can she only receive one of each special? Thanks

She can get them. It doesn't matter how many, as long as it's from a show that was booked from hers.

I thought they could only get them one time? Now I know she could get the towels at one and the plates at one. I thought the only time they could get two towels was if they got it as a host special and then as the guest special. I could be wrong though.

1. How can I order Sweetheart Towels from a previous Pampered Chef show?

To order Sweetheart Towels from a previous show, you can contact the consultant who hosted the show and place your order through them. You can also order directly through the Pampered Chef website using the show's unique host code.

2. Can I still order Sweetheart Towels if the show has already closed?

Yes, you can still order Sweetheart Towels even if the show has already closed. You can either contact the consultant who hosted the show or place your order through the Pampered Chef website using the show's host code. However, please note that orders placed after the show has closed may take longer to process and ship.

3. How long will it take for my Sweetheart Towels to arrive?

The delivery time for Sweetheart Towels ordered from a previous show will depend on the consultant's shipping schedule and the availability of the product. It typically takes 2-3 weeks for the product to arrive, but this may vary.

4. Can I order Sweetheart Towels from a previous show if I didn't attend that show?

Yes, you can still order Sweetheart Towels from a previous show even if you did not attend. As long as you have the show's unique host code, you can place your order through the Pampered Chef website or contact the consultant who hosted the show.

5. Are there any special discounts or offers when ordering Sweetheart Towels from a previous show?

Unfortunately, there are no special discounts or offers when ordering Sweetheart Towels from a previous show. The price will be the same as if you had ordered the product during the show. However, you may be able to take advantage of any current promotions or discounts that are available at the time of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcbrandy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • barbara_anne