1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Booking benefit ?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Anyone out there who can tell me if there is something special that needs to be entered in PP when a past host goes to purchase her booking benefits host special? I dont' know ? Do I just input the host special item # in her order and it goes through or is there something else that needs to be done? My past host wants to get the towels at her sister's party whom was booked from her party.

thanks

Jan 9, 2006
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

When you have the past host's name and address screen up on the screen, you'll want to click on the "Pampered Chef Status" tab and enter her past host discount number in there, as well as the expiration date. If you don't want to go searching on your commission checks for that number, just do a search on Consultant's Corner for the past host number. Once it's entered under that tab, go back to the order screen and input her order, including the "code number" for the host special of the towels. It won't allow you to enter this number on any other screen other than the host, unless it's the host from whom the show was booked AND the past host discount number is entered. I hope this makes sense!

Have something to add?