• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Booking Benefits for Past Hosts: Answers to Your Questions

In summary, when a past host wants to purchase their booking benefits host special, they will need to input the host special item number in their order and also provide their past host discount number and expiration date. This can be found on Consultant's Corner or on commission checks. The special can only be ordered under the host's name or the host from whom the show was booked, as long as the past host discount number is entered.
heat123
Silver Member
Anyone out there who can tell me if there is something special that needs to be entered in PP when a past host goes to purchase her booking benefits host special? I dont' know ? Do I just input the host special item # in her order and it goes through or is there something else that needs to be done? My past host wants to get the towels at her sister's party whom was booked from her party.

thanks

When you have the past host's name and address screen up on the screen, you'll want to click on the "Pampered Chef Status" tab and enter her past host discount number in there, as well as the expiration date. If you don't want to go searching on your commission checks for that number, just do a search on Consultant's Corner for the past host number. Once it's entered under that tab, go back to the order screen and input her order, including the "code number" for the host special of the towels. It won't allow you to enter this number on any other screen other than the host, unless it's the host from whom the show was booked AND the past host discount number is entered. I hope this makes sense!

Hi there,I'm not sure if I fully understand your question, but I'll do my best to help. When a past host wants to purchase their booking benefits host special, they will need to input the host special item number in their order. This will ensure that they receive the correct item at the special price. If the past host is purchasing the special at her sister's party, she may need to mention to the consultant that she is a past host and would like to use her benefits to purchase the special.I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please let me know. Best of luck with your purchase!

1. What are booking benefits for past hosts?

Booking benefits for past hosts are special rewards offered by Pampered Chef to show appreciation for hosting a party in the past. These benefits can include discounts, free products, and exclusive deals.

2. How do I redeem my booking benefits?

To redeem your booking benefits, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Booking Benefits" tab. From there, you will be able to view and select the available benefits you would like to redeem.

3. Can I combine booking benefits with other promotions or offers?

No, booking benefits cannot be combined with other promotions or offers. They can only be used on their own and are not eligible for stacking or combining with other discounts.

4. Do booking benefits expire?

Yes, booking benefits do have an expiration date. It is important to check the terms and conditions of each benefit to see when it expires and to make sure you redeem it before that date.

5. Can I transfer my booking benefits to someone else?

No, booking benefits are non-transferable and can only be used by the original recipient. They cannot be gifted or transferred to another person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies