• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Benefits: Closing a Show for a Friend

If the consultant who booked the show doesn't have the original host's name, they can ask the consultant who booked the show off of the original host's party to enter it.
Sonia_J
Good Morning everyone

I am getting ready to close a show for a friend of mine who booked thru one of my first parties. The host who is entitled to the host benefit wants the roaster but won't have the money til the end of the month. I have a catalog show closing around that time - but does the old host have to order on the show that was booked from hers to get the benefit? ??/

Yes, the booking benefit is good only on shows booked from the original host's show.

Let me tell you what my director told me as long as a show was booked off her she should be able to count the catalog show as her host that booked off her. EX: sue booked off jamies party sue canceled but jamie wanted roaster so karen hosted show for jamie instead of sue so jamie can still get hostess special. PC knows a show was booked off her party but they dont have a name. if i am wrong would somebody please let me know

Let me know about this, b/c I tryed to do this in PP and it would not let me. I was probably doing something wrong.

That is correct. The system only keeps track of how many bookings, not the names or dates. It won't let you enter the past host's order if she doesn't have a past hostess number entered in your computer. I have run into this myself. Once you enter it, you should be able to enter the order.
Keep in mind that it does keep track of the number of bookings, so you won't be able to purchase it under her name without using one of her bookings.

Hope that helps,
Shana

ShanaSmith said:
That is correct. The system only keeps track of how many bookings, not the names or dates. It won't let you enter the past host's order if she doesn't have a past hostess number entered in your computer. I have run into this myself. Once you enter it, you should be able to enter the order.
Keep in mind that it does keep track of the number of bookings, so you won't be able to purchase it under her name without using one of her bookings.

Hope that helps,
Shana
I think we better run this by HO. I was under the understanding that the past host number and the name of the guest who booked are the link. It doesn't matter who the consultant is who does the two shows (I might do the original show but the person who booked is a good friend of a new recruit or I get sick and need to have someone else do my show).

HO DOES have the names now - remember that they are doing the packing lists on the orders with the guests names on them.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show for a friend?

Hosting a show for a friend comes with a variety of benefits including discounted and free products, host-exclusive specials, and the opportunity to earn host credits towards future purchases.

2. How do I close a show for a friend?

To close a show for a friend, you will need to gather all of their orders and submit them to your Pampered Chef consultant. Your consultant will then process the orders and deliver the products to your friend.

3. Can I still earn rewards if I close a show for a friend?

Yes, as the host of the show, you can still earn host rewards such as free and discounted products and host credits even if you are closing the show for a friend.

4. Is there a minimum amount of sales required to receive host benefits?

Yes, in order to receive host benefits, the show must have a minimum of $200 in sales. However, this requirement may vary depending on your consultant and their current promotions.

5. How long do I have to close a show for a friend?

The timeframe for closing a show for a friend may vary depending on your consultant and their policies. It's best to speak with your consultant to determine a deadline for submitting orders and closing the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • pamperedape
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies