• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Benefit Question?

In summary, the booking benefit is a special incentive offered to hosts who schedule and hold a Pampered Chef party or cooking show. To qualify for the booking benefit, the sales made at the party must reach a minimum amount. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host specials, and have the opportunity to try new recipes and products. The booking benefit can be used towards any Pampered Chef products, including those on special or clearance items. It is typically valid for 60 days after the date of the party.
barbara_anne
I have only been a consultant for about a month and this question has recently come up and I don't want to give the host the wrong answer..... If 3 guests that attended the same show, each book a show; is the past host only entitled to the host special at one of those shows or can she get the host special at all three of her friends' shows?

She can get it from all 3!!!

skaugchef said:
She can get it from all 3!!!

Even if they're in the same month. The benefit is for EVERY show booked at the show as long as they're held within 6 months of the original show.

and a guest does not have to buy anything at the party. they can still book under the host as long as you enter the booking info.

Hi there! Congratulations on starting your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant! I can understand your concern about giving the wrong answer to your host. The good news is, the host is entitled to the host special at all three of her friends' shows. Each show is a separate opportunity for the host to earn rewards and benefits, including the host special. I hope this clarifies things for you and your host. Keep up the great work!

1. What is the booking benefit?

The booking benefit is a special incentive offered to hosts who schedule and hold a Pampered Chef party or cooking show. It allows hosts to earn free products and discounts based on the sales made at their party.

2. How do I qualify for the booking benefit?

To qualify for the booking benefit, you must schedule and hold a party or cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant. The sales made at your party must reach a minimum amount, which varies depending on the current booking benefit promotion.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host specials, and have the opportunity to try new recipes and products. You also get to spend quality time with your friends and family while learning cooking tips and techniques.

4. Can I use the booking benefit towards any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the booking benefit can be used towards any Pampered Chef products, including those on special or clearance items. This allows you to choose the products that best fit your needs and preferences.

5. How long do I have to use my booking benefit?

The booking benefit is typically valid for 60 days after the date of your party. However, it is best to confirm with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific expiration date and any other details regarding the booking benefit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pamperedcheermom