• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Purchase Multiple Booking Benefit Items at Different Parties?

In summary, a "Booking Benefit" is a special offer or reward available to hosts who book a party or event with Pampered Chef. These benefits can include free products, discounted items, or exclusive host-only items. To earn a Booking Benefit, you must meet certain sales or booking requirements as determined by Pampered Chef. While the specific benefit cannot usually be chosen by the host, some consultants may offer a selection of options. Your Booking Benefit will typically be delivered with your party orders within a few weeks after the event. Generally, Booking Benefits cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but it's best to check with your consultant for any exceptions.
K.Shaffer
I have a host who had two friends book parties in June. (the 1st and 3rd)
My past host purchased the cool & serve at 60% off at the June 1st show. Then she purchased the BBQ Tray at the June 3rd show. Is that not allowed? My understanding is that it is a booking benefit and I thought she was allowed to purchase one of the items at 60% off at each party she went to that was booked through her?

When I added her order on Pampered Plus the red dot tells me...

"Too many booking benefit items have been ordered by the past host."

?? Any suggestions?

That is an interesting scenario. Call the Home Office. The host should be able to get one per show.

That is what I thought. She got the bookings so she should get the benefits reguardless of how many shows she attends in one month.

STRANGE...
I signed out of Pampered Plus with the message about too many items as stated above. When I signed back on it was all gone and all is good.
Gotta love computers.

The software did something crazy when I was submitting a catalog show the other day ... the dates were 5/1/10-5/31/10 and I was trying to submit it on 6/3/10. It was telling me that I couldn't submit it past the 15th of the following month. I canceled & started again, received a message about updates and then it went through just fine. So I'm assuming it was a fluke because I'd had the software open for a while without checking for an update???Glad you were able to get it to go through as it should have. ;)

LOL, Glad everything turned out OK for you too.

1. What is a "Booking Benefit"?

A "Booking Benefit" is a special offer or reward that is available to hosts who book a party or event with Pampered Chef. These benefits can include free products, discounted items, or exclusive host-only items.

2. How do I earn a Booking Benefit?

To earn a Booking Benefit, you must host a party or event with Pampered Chef and have a minimum amount of sales or bookings. The specific requirements for earning a Booking Benefit may vary, so it's best to check with your consultant for more information.

3. Can I choose my Booking Benefit?

Typically, the Booking Benefit is pre-determined by Pampered Chef and cannot be chosen by the host. However, some consultants may offer the option for the host to select their preferred Booking Benefit from a list of available options.

4. When will I receive my Booking Benefit?

Your Booking Benefit will typically be delivered to you at the same time as your party orders. This can vary slightly depending on your consultant's delivery schedule, but you can expect to receive your Booking Benefit within a few weeks after your party.

5. Can I combine my Booking Benefit with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, Booking Benefits cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, it's always best to check with your consultant as there may be some exceptions or special promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • nancycookspc