• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Bookings with our Booking Benefit Postcard - Order Now!

In summary, the author is considering printing postcards to send to her host with a booking benefit or kit credit. She is undecided on which to choose.
PamperedK
Silver Member
What do you all think of this? I want something I can send to the host before her show to remind her of the Booking Benefit. I don't want to make it month-specific because I'm going to order from VistaPrint.

If I try to give them the month-specific DYLAB flyer, it won't happen. I need something easy that's already printed, just waiting to be mailed.

THANKS!
DYLABPostcard.jpg

I love this! Did you make it at Vista Print?

Yes I just threw it together.

I wasn't sure if it's clear enough about the benefit...are there too many words?? I'm not creative at all!!

I'm going to go see what I can make with the same idea... I'll post it soon!

Okay here is what I did... Not in love with the white background around the bonus graphic, but you will see what I was thinking. I might tweak it a bit.

Attachments

• booking_benefit_postcard.jpg
    booking_benefit_postcard.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 506
That's cute! Thanks!!!

K dumb question...How do you attach so it shows up as thumbnails??

I was trying to attach a picture but it kept telling me it was too big - even though it was really small!

Choose Go Advanced, and at the top of the box, use the paperclip to attach a file. It will show up as a thumbnail.

By the way, I found the gift boxes using the key word gift and it was way over like on page 20...

Thanks for this idea, I think it is a great way to encourage the host.

What about this one?

Attachments

• bookings.jpg
    bookings.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 490
I love this idea!

Maybe this is a silly question - but how would you print them (what kind of paper would you use, etc).?

stefani2 said:
I love this idea!

Maybe this is a silly question - but how would you print them (what kind of paper would you use, etc).?

I'm going to use VistaPrint so I'll get them in batches of 100!

You can also buy postcard paper at Staples. It comes in perforated pages cut in quarters.

I also made this one...I've ordered every other postcard, but I can't decide on a booking benefit or a kit credit one.I also don't want to bombarde my host with too many postcards!

Attachments

• Kit Credit.jpg
    Kit Credit.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 413
Not real crazy about this one but I'll work on it more tomorrow.
livepreview.jpg

Winnipegk said:
I also made this one...

I've ordered every other postcard, but I can't decide on a booking benefit or a kit credit one.

I also don't want to bombarde my host with too many postcards!

I think you may have mistyped the amount of the kit. You put "for as little as $145".....didn't you mean "as little as $115" ? I'd hate for you to print them and then realize the mistake. Unless I missed a memo about a price change. :D

esavvymom said:
I think you may have mistyped the amount of the kit. You put "for as little as $145".....didn't you mean "as little as $115" ? I'd hate for you to print them and then realize the mistake. Unless I missed a memo about a price change. :D

Oops I'm in Canada so it's a different price. Our regular kit is $195. :)

kaseydee said:
Not real crazy about this one but I'll work on it more tomorrow.
View attachment 13952

That's cute too. I did something similar with that same template.

I just want it to be simple but enticing so they at least TRY to get a booking!

1. What is a Booking Benefit Postcard?

A Booking Benefit Postcard is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to encourage guests at cooking parties to book their own cooking parties. It usually includes a special offer or discount for those who book a party.

2. How do I get a Booking Benefit Postcard?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order Booking Benefit Postcards from the company's website or through your back office. You can also design your own postcards using the Pampered Chef logo and branding.

3. Can I customize the offer on the Booking Benefit Postcard?

Yes, you can customize the offer on the postcard to suit your specific business needs. You can change the discount or offer, as well as the expiration date, to make it more appealing to your guests.

4. How do I use the Booking Benefit Postcard to book parties?

You can hand out the postcards at your cooking parties and encourage guests to book their own parties by taking advantage of the special offer. You can also mail the postcards to potential hosts or use them as a follow-up tool after a party.

5. Can I combine the Booking Benefit Postcard with other promotions?

Yes, you can combine the Booking Benefit Postcard with other promotions offered by Pampered Chef. However, it is important to make sure that the terms and conditions of each promotion do not conflict with each other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings