• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Beads: Increasing Show Bookings - Experiences?

In summary, Jill Lerner's Booking Beads tool is a way of increasing bookings at shows by using colorful necklaces with information about the product on the back. This can be done with catalog or live shows. The key is that the guest chooses the product they want.
lindsaym said:
Not sure if this is possible, but is there some way you can incorporate days you want to book first? I love this idea but I have some dates on my calendar I would love to try & fill up!

Then offer those dates first.

lindsaym said:
Not sure if this is possible, but is there some way you can incorporate days you want to book first? I love this idea but I have some dates on my calendar I would love to try & fill up!

Or have "special beads" with slightly more valuable bonus items if they select the specified dates you need to fill. Make the beads a certain color ( like red for "red hot dates" etc).

Learned the "Everyone is a Winner" activity at our TEAM meeting the other night, except it was called the "Dice Activity". Can't wait to try it out! The Necklace sounds awesome also, I may have to try both for 4 shows each and see which one works best for me. Like
Kisrae, I also just moved and have to work with a whole new area, it's been tough but I'm getting there.
Thank you all for sharing these wonderful ideas.

chefloretta said:
Learned the "Everyone is a Winner" activity at our TEAM meeting the other night, except it was called the "Dice Activity". Can't wait to try it out! The Necklace sounds awesome also, I may have to try both for 4 shows each and see which one works best for me. Like
Kisrae, I also just moved and have to work with a whole new area, it's been tough but I'm getting there.
Thank you all for sharing these wonderful ideas.

What is the "Dice Activity"?

"The Dice Activity" is just another name for the "Everyone is a Winner" game.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your ideas and thoughts on the booking beads! I have been trouble getting bookings and my business has slowed dramatically so after reading this thread I went to the Dollar Store and bought some beads and my daughter helped me make up the necklaces. I used them for the first time at a show last night and I got three bookings!! There were only six guests so that really shows how well it worked! I also found that by constantly saying "when" you book your show and not "if", people really warmed up to the idea. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

with the booking beads game, say you get 5 bookings, do you give the host all 5 gifts on her show, or at each of her friends show?

At the friend's shows. If they cancel, you're not out anything.

Are you still using the Bead and Dice Booking ideas at your shows?
Are you still getting good results?

I did get good results but am not doing it any more. I need to stop spending money to make my money and I feel I do an equivalently good job of booking shows at fsco. I've learned to simply continue to ask relavent questions to get to the root of a person's hesitation and to give them a better understanding of how low key and little work is required to host a cooking show. I ask things like "So which party theme do you like the most?", "When are we scheduling your party?" "What big ticket item is on your wishlist that we can get you for free or 1/2 price?" etc.

I love your thinking. Gave me pause for thought.

I stopped using it. Most of my host didn't remember the bead and I was keeping a really good track. Most didn't care. Plus I wanted to keep my money. I was doing beads only on items that I had extra of that way I wasn't spending more money. That helped alot.
I am forcing myself to "ask everyone" this year so I can book off of rebooking.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Fabulous!!!!

<h2>1. Has anyone heard about Jill Lerner's Booking Beads tool for increasing your bookings at shows?</h2><p>Yes, many consultants have heard about Jill Lerner's Booking Beads tool. It has become a popular topic in the Pampered Chef community.</p><h2>2. Has anyone used it?</h2><p>Yes, many consultants have used Booking Beads to increase their show bookings. It has received positive feedback and has been proven to be effective in boosting show bookings.</p><h2>3. If so, how successful was it?</h2><p>The success of Booking Beads varies from consultant to consultant. Some have reported a significant increase in show bookings, while others have seen a more modest improvement. However, overall, the tool has been proven to be successful in increasing show bookings.</p><h2>4. How does Booking Beads work?</h2><p>Booking Beads is a simple and fun tool that helps consultants track and increase their show bookings. It involves using colorful beads to represent different types of show bookings (such as in-home, virtual, or catalog shows) and moving them along a string to visually see your progress towards your booking goals.</p><h2>5. Can I purchase Booking Beads as a non-Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Unfortunately, Booking Beads is currently only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. However, there are similar tools and techniques that can be used by non-consultants to increase their show bookings.</p>

1. Has anyone heard about Jill Lerner's Booking Beads tool for increasing your bookings at shows?

Yes, many consultants have heard about Jill Lerner's Booking Beads tool. It has become a popular topic in the Pampered Chef community.

2. Has anyone used it?

Yes, many consultants have used Booking Beads to increase their show bookings. It has received positive feedback and has been proven to be effective in boosting show bookings.

3. If so, how successful was it?

The success of Booking Beads varies from consultant to consultant. Some have reported a significant increase in show bookings, while others have seen a more modest improvement. However, overall, the tool has been proven to be successful in increasing show bookings.

4. How does Booking Beads work?

Booking Beads is a simple and fun tool that helps consultants track and increase their show bookings. It involves using colorful beads to represent different types of show bookings (such as in-home, virtual, or catalog shows) and moving them along a string to visually see your progress towards your booking goals.

5. Can I purchase Booking Beads as a non-Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, Booking Beads is currently only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. However, there are similar tools and techniques that can be used by non-consultants to increase their show bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies