• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Secure a July Host Special: Future Booking for Your Salad Spinner Show

In summary, it's important to maintain professional relationships with other consultants and to communicate with them about any potential bookings. If necessary, reach out to the HO or your upline for assistance.
JAE
I had a customer last night who wants the July salad spinner host special, but she has a consultant who keeps in touch with her. This customer already told the other consultant that she would do a show some time this summer. Of course, that's fine with me. I'm not into stealing hostesses. But, if she books a show with the other consultant can I put her name down as a future booking so my host from last night can get the hostess special in July when her friend holds the show with the other consultant?
I tried to call the HO, but I'm getting a message saying "All circuits are busy. Please try your call again later."
I'd appreciate any help on this. Thanks.
JAE

Yes- the booking benefit follows the host/customer, not the consultant. So as long as the other consultant has the current host's PHD number entered, she'll be able to get it.

Thank you, Ann!

No problem! (BTW- can't wait to meet you at Conference! Becky was gushing on the phone the other day about what a great gal you are.)

Hi JAE,I completely understand your concern about not wanting to steal hostesses from other consultants. It's always important to maintain professional relationships and respect for each other's businesses. In this situation, I would suggest reaching out to the other consultant and discussing the situation with them. Perhaps you can come to an agreement where the hostess can still book a show with the other consultant but you can still put her name down as a future booking. This way, both of you can benefit and the hostess can still receive the special in July. If you are unable to reach the other consultant, I would recommend trying to contact the HO again or reaching out to your upline for further guidance. I hope this helps and best of luck with your business!

1. How do I secure a July host special for my Salad Spinner show?

In order to secure a July host special for your Salad Spinner show, you will need to book a show for the month of July and select the Salad Spinner as your featured product. This will automatically secure the July host special for your show.

2. What is the July host special for the Salad Spinner show?

The July host special for the Salad Spinner show is a free gift for the host, which can vary depending on the current promotion. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

3. Can I secure a July host special for a show that is already booked for a different month?

No, the July host special is only available for shows that are booked and held during the month of July. However, you can always reschedule your show for the month of July in order to take advantage of the host special.

4. Is there a limit to how many July host specials I can secure?

Yes, there is a limit of one July host special per show. If you have multiple shows booked for the month of July, each show will be eligible for the host special as long as the Salad Spinner is selected as the featured product.

5. Can I still earn additional rewards and benefits with a July host special for my Salad Spinner show?

Yes, in addition to the July host special, you can still earn all the regular rewards and benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party. This includes free and discounted products based on the total sales of your show, as well as booking incentives for future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • junkfortara
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies