• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Future Bookings Affect Current Host Benefits?

Yes, just enter her as a guest at the show, and put in her booking and the date of her party. She doesn't have to make a purchase to be entered as a guest, but she does have to be entered for the booking.Yes. Just enter her as a guest, and then set up the booking as you would anyone else from the show.
PamperedSD
I'm not sure where to post this. I have my first show next week, one of the guest from the show already said she would like to host a party in Sep when the new catalog comes out but she probably won't order anything at the show next week. Will the Host of my show next week still get the host benifits for the show in Sep if the new Host does not buy anything? :confused:

THANKS!!

PamperedSD said:
I'm not sure where to post this. I have my first show next week, one of the guest from the show already said she would like to host a party in Sep when the new catalog comes out but she probably won't order anything at the show next week. Will the Host of my show next week still get the host benifits for the show in Sep if the new Host does not buy anything? :confused:

THANKS!!

Yes, just enter her as a guest at the show, and put in her booking and the date of her party. She doesn't have to make a purchase to be entered as a guest, but she does have to be entered for the booking.

Yes. Just enter her as a guest, and then set up the booking as you would anyone else from the show. She doesn't have to buy something for the host to get the booking benefit. I've had several guests do this recently.

Becky- get off my brainwave girl. There is only room for one, and that's a tight squeeze! :D

esavvymom said:
Becky- get off my brainwave girl. There is only room for one, and that's a tight squeeze! :D

LOL - that's funny! I really hope this is an instance of great minds thinking alike...:D

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - that's funny! I really hope this is an instance of great minds thinking alike...:D

I know my mind is FABULOUS...so I'd say "yes!" :angel:

I have had a lot do that lately because they want to get the stuff for free or a discount. The host usually doesn't mind because he/she can get the booking benefits from friend's show.

1. How do I book a show without placing an order?

Booking a show without placing an order is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you would like to host a show without making a purchase. They will guide you through the process of booking a show and provide all the necessary information for your guests to place their orders directly with the consultant.

2. Can I still earn host rewards if I don't place an order?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if you don't place an order. As long as your guests place orders through your show, you will earn host rewards based on the total sales. Your consultant will provide you with all the details and help you redeem your rewards.

3. Can I book a show and not have any guests place orders?

While it is not typical, you can still book a show and not have any orders placed. However, you will not be eligible for host rewards in this case. It is always recommended to invite guests and encourage them to place orders to maximize your rewards and benefits as a host.

4. Are there any requirements or minimums for booking a show without an order?

There are no specific requirements or minimums for booking a show without an order. However, your consultant may have their own policies or guidelines in place. It's best to discuss this with your consultant when booking your show.

5. Can I still have a virtual show without placing an order?

Yes, you can absolutely have a virtual show without placing an order. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you set up a virtual show and provide all the necessary information for your guests to place orders directly with the consultant. You can still earn host rewards and have a fun and interactive virtual show experience with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dancedivine
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • topchef.heather