1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Booking a Show but no order ??

1. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

I'm not sure where to post this. I have my first show next week, one of the guest from the show already said she would like to host a party in Sep when the new catalog comes out but she probably won't order anything at the show next week. Will the Host of my show next week still get the host benifits for the show in Sep if the new Host does not buy anything? :confused:

THANKS!!

Aug 6, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, just enter her as a guest at the show, and put in her booking and the date of her party. She doesn't have to make a purchase to be entered as a guest, but she does have to be entered for the booking.

Aug 6, 2009
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Yes. Just enter her as a guest, and then set up the booking as you would anyone else from the show.

She doesn't have to buy something for the host to get the booking benefit. I've had several guests do this recently.

Aug 6, 2009
  4. esavvymom

Becky- get off my brainwave girl. There is only room for one, and that's a tight squeeze! :D

Aug 6, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

LOL - that's funny! I really hope this is an instance of great minds thinking alike...:D

Aug 6, 2009
  6. esavvymom

I know my mind is FABULOUS...so I'd say "yes!" :angel:

Aug 6, 2009
  7. I have had a lot do that lately because they want to get the stuff for free or a discount. The host usually doesn't mind because he/she can get the booking benefits from friend's show.

Have something to add?