1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booked with Southwest this morning!!!

1. PCCHeather0506

PCCHeather0506 Member Silver Member

Southwest is having a GREAT DEAL this morning for any of you that are interested!! I got my flight for only $89 each way! I was told out of Buffalo, NY it was only $49 each way!!! Definitely check it out if you haven't booked your airfare yet!! YAY I'm going to Conference!!! WOO HOOO!!!! :D:D

2. Fluffy215

Fluffy215 Member Gold Member

Lucky you :) I just checked and to leave out of Manchester NH it will cost me a total of $340 round trip. United will cost me $271. Going out of Boston is running $215 for Air Tran and $281 for Jet Blue. Almost not worth driving into Boston for the price difference being only $60. Between tolls and gas and certainly traffic it's easier just to go to Manchester which is only 20 minutes or so from my house.

Mar 19, 2009
  3. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I booked mine from Nashville to Chicago from Southwest for $137 round trip yesterday! I am so excited since this is my first conference!

Mar 19, 2009
  4. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

I booked mine 2 weeks ago and got $179 roundtrip from Orlando to Chicago!! YAY!

Mar 19, 2009
  5. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I'm so bummed. I just booked through Southwest last night. My director's director found the $69 each way online price. When I looked it up, the return flight had jumped to $129 or something. I was worried that maybe they were running out of seats, so I bought my tickets, totaling $226.20. Today, the price went back down. Just my luck! Well, at least I have a seat. I just didn't want to risk the flight being full or the price going even higher. Oh, and this is from Phily to Midway. (I hate Phily, but oh well...it's a nonstop flight and perfect time plus I'll be with my 2nd line director and another cluster mate.)

Mar 19, 2009
  6. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Oh my goodness! I LOVE SOUTHWEST!!! I just called them, figured what the hay, doesn't hurt to ask if I can get refunded since the price just dropped. The girl was so nice and helpful and said I could. She walked me through it step by step and they are refunding my credit card!!! YAY!!! :D :)

Mar 19, 2009
  7. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

AWESOME!!! Great JOB!! Think about this, you picked up the phone to do that, now pick up the phone to get some bookings!!! IT WORKS!! ! I've been making calls and have 8 shows scheduled next month!!!!

Mar 19, 2009
  8. PCCHeather0506

PCCHeather0506 Member Silver Member

Amanda that's GREAT news!! I was just going to tell you that you should call!! I know Southwest does give you airline credit if it goes down from now till the time of the trip...but refunding your cc...that's AWESOME!! Wow they are such a GREAT airline to go through!! YAY!!!!

9. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

I booked out of Nashville too and only paid $117 (which is $49 each way + taxes)!!

Mar 19, 2009
  10. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

Southwest would not refund my cc but did give me credit. I saved $58 dollars. Yea

Mar 19, 2009
  11. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Which wave are you in? What day are you leaving? We may be on the same flight if you are in Wave 2 leaving on Sunday morning!

Mar 19, 2009
Have something to add?