• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booked With Southwest This Morning!!!

In summary, Southwest is having a GREAT DEAL this morning for any of you that are interested!! I got my flight for only $89 each way! I was told out of Buffalo, NY it was only $49 each way!!! Definitely check it out if you haven't booked your airfare yet!! YAY I'm going to Conference!!! WOO HOOO!!!! Lucky you :) I just checked and to leave out of Manchester NH it will cost me a total of $340 round trip. United will cost me $271. Going out of Boston is running $215 for Air Tran and $281 for Jet Blue. Almost not worth driving into Boston for the price difference being only $60. Between tolls
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
Southwest is having a GREAT DEAL this morning for any of you that are interested!! I got my flight for only $89 each way! I was told out of Buffalo, NY it was only $49 each way!!! Definitely check it out if you haven't booked your airfare yet!! YAY I'm going to Conference!!! WOO HOOO!!!! :D:D

Lucky you :) I just checked and to leave out of Manchester NH it will cost me a total of $340 round trip. United will cost me $271. Going out of Boston is running $215 for Air Tran and $281 for Jet Blue. Almost not worth driving into Boston for the price difference being only $60. Between tolls and gas and certainly traffic it's easier just to go to Manchester which is only 20 minutes or so from my house.

I booked mine from Nashville to Chicago from Southwest for $137 round trip yesterday! I am so excited since this is my first conference!

I booked mine 2 weeks ago and got $179 roundtrip from Orlando to Chicago!! YAY!

I'm so bummed. I just booked through Southwest last night. My director's director found the $69 each way online price. When I looked it up, the return flight had jumped to $129 or something. I was worried that maybe they were running out of seats, so I bought my tickets, totaling $226.20. Today, the price went back down. Just my luck! Well, at least I have a seat. I just didn't want to risk the flight being full or the price going even higher. Oh, and this is from Phily to Midway. (I hate Phily, but oh well...it's a nonstop flight and perfect time plus I'll be with my 2nd line director and another cluster mate.)

Oh my goodness! I LOVE SOUTHWEST!!! I just called them, figured what the hay, doesn't hurt to ask if I can get refunded since the price just dropped. The girl was so nice and helpful and said I could. She walked me through it step by step and they are refunding my credit card!!! YAY!!! :D :)

babywings76 said:
Oh my goodness! I LOVE SOUTHWEST!!! I just called them, figured what the hay, doesn't hurt to ask if I can get refunded since the price just dropped. The girl was so nice and helpful and said I could. She walked me through it step by step and they are refunding my credit card!!! YAY!!! :D :)

AWESOME!!! Great JOB!! Think about this, you picked up the phone to do that, now pick up the phone to get some bookings!!! IT WORKS!! ! I've been making calls and have 8 shows scheduled next month!!!!

Amanda that's GREAT news!! I was just going to tell you that you should call!! I know Southwest does give you airline credit if it goes down from now till the time of the trip...but refunding your cc...that's AWESOME!! Wow they are such a GREAT airline to go through!! YAY!!!!

pcchefjane said:
I booked mine from Nashville to Chicago from Southwest for $137 round trip yesterday! I am so excited since this is my first conference!

I booked out of Nashville too and only paid $117 (which is $49 each way + taxes)!!

Southwest would not refund my cc but did give me credit. I saved $58 dollars. Yea

mscharf said:
I booked out of Nashville too and only paid $117 (which is $49 each way + taxes)!!

Which wave are you in? What day are you leaving? We may be on the same flight if you are in Wave 2 leaving on Sunday morning!

1. How do I book a flight with Southwest?

To book a flight with Southwest, you can either go to their website or call their customer service hotline. You will need to provide your travel dates, destination, and personal information to complete the booking process.

2. Can I change my flight after booking with Southwest?

Yes, Southwest allows you to make changes to your flight after booking. However, there may be fees associated with making changes, and it is subject to availability.

3. What is the baggage policy for flights booked with Southwest?

Southwest has a generous baggage policy that allows each passenger to bring one carry-on bag and two checked bags for free. Additional bags may have additional fees.

4. What are the accepted forms of payment when booking with Southwest?

Southwest accepts most major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You can also use Southwest gift cards or Rapid Rewards points to pay for your flight.

5. Can I cancel my flight and get a refund with Southwest?

Yes, Southwest has a flexible cancellation policy that allows you to cancel your flight and receive a full refund in the form of original payment or travel funds. However, this may vary depending on the type of fare purchased.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kelley Sells
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies