• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for a Miami getaway with family and relaxation?

In summary, to book tickets for the Miami trip, you can visit the website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. The ticket package includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, and some meals and activities. Changes can be made to booked tickets, but subject to availability and additional fees. The cancellation policy and travel insurance options can vary and should be consulted with your consultant.
chefkathy
We took the travel allowance because we're bringing DS to MIL's house first. She lives about 2 hours north of Miami.

The prices were pretty high and I've been checking every day. Today I scored 3 tickets for $679.20! Woot! We leave Friday 4/3, spend two days with family, then down to Miami, then back to MIL's house, then leave on 4/10.

So we'll see you in Miami!

Can't wait to see you!!!

Can't wait for Miami. Looking fwd to a relaxing few days.

1. How can I book tickets for the Miami trip?

To book tickets for the Miami trip, you can visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will guide you through the booking process and help you find the best tickets for your desired dates.

2. What is included in the Miami trip ticket package?

The Miami trip ticket package includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, and some meals and activities. The exact inclusions may vary depending on the specific package you choose. Please refer to the package details or consult with your consultant for more information.

3. Can I make changes to my booked tickets for the Miami trip?

Yes, you can make changes to your booked tickets for the Miami trip, but it is subject to availability and may incur additional fees. Please contact your consultant as soon as possible to make any changes to your booking.

4. What is the cancellation policy for booked tickets for the Miami trip?

The cancellation policy for booked tickets for the Miami trip may vary depending on the package and airline. Please refer to the terms and conditions or contact your consultant for more information.

5. Can I purchase travel insurance for my booked tickets for the Miami trip?

Yes, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance for your booked tickets for the Miami trip. It can protect you from unexpected events or emergencies that may arise before or during your trip. Please consult with your consultant for travel insurance options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila