• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book To Look": Has it Worked for Shows?

In summary, the "Book to Look" shows have been going well so far, with customers able to receive discounts or free items if they book within the next three months.
loreedfk
For those of you who have been using Book To Look - have the shows that have booked with that method held?

I know when I attended Tupperware and other parties in the past where they did it, I thought it was kind of tacky - but perhaps it was their approach? And I know there were people who took the bag to get the 10% off with no intention of following through with their show.

Just wondered how this was working out in the long run....

TIA

My shows booked through "Book to Look" have been fine. When a person books a show, they open their envelope, egg, bag or whatever and then they don't get whatever the item is until we close their show. I add the item onto their order so I can buy it with their discount.

Oh - that's a different approach than I've seen with other companies - I've opened bags to get free shipping or a discount that night with the other companies - this is a much safer approach!!

Thanks!

Would you do like either a % off for the person who spends the most $ or maybe free shipping for that person. Or the person who may not spend the most but buys the most items get a special deal. Do those usually go over pretty good?

Can anyone explain the Book to Look game? I'm a brand new consultant; I've only done one catalog show an no Cooking Shows yet, so I'm a little behind you gals on all the tricks of the trade.
Thanks!
Rebecca

Rebecca,

I have six small gift bags that I take with me to my shows, in each of those bags is a piece of paper that has a product name on it, if they book a show within the next 3 months(you can set up any timeline you like) they may pick one of the bags, then I will order that product for them for free at their show. When I 1st started doing this I gave away doorprizes, I have also given away free cooking shows (this is where you would purchase the ingredients for the show) and pantry items. I hope this helps.

1. Has "Book To Look" been successful for other shows?

Yes, "Book To Look" has been proven to be successful for many shows. It has helped increase the number of bookings and sales for numerous Pampered Chef consultants.

2. How does "Book To Look" work?

"Book To Look" is a system where the host of a Pampered Chef show books a certain number of future shows during their own show. This helps ensure a continuous flow of shows and bookings for the consultant.

3. Is there a specific number of shows that should be booked during a "Book To Look" show?

The recommended number of shows to book during a "Book To Look" show is 3-5. However, the consultant and host can discuss and agree on a number that works best for both of them.

4. What are the benefits of using "Book To Look"?

The main benefit of using "Book To Look" is that it helps increase the number of bookings and sales for the consultant, leading to a more successful business. It also helps create a sense of urgency for guests to book a show, as they see their friends and family already committing to hosting one.

5. Can "Book To Look" be used for virtual shows as well?

Yes, "Book To Look" can be used for both in-person and virtual shows. The concept remains the same, where the host books future shows during their own show, but it can be adapted to fit the virtual setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Geekgirl69
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • spoiledchef