• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book To Look ??

loreedfk

Mar 22, 2006
For those of you who have been using Book To Look - have the shows that have booked with that method held?

I know when I attended Tupperware and other parties in the past where they did it, I thought it was kind of tacky - but perhaps it was their approach? And I know there were people who took the bag to get the 10% off with no intention of following through with their show.

Just wondered how this was working out in the long run....

TIA

amya

Mar 10, 2005
My shows booked through "Book to Look" have been fine. When a person books a show, they open their envelope, egg, bag or whatever and then they don't get whatever the item is until we close their show. I add the item onto their order so I can buy it with their discount.

loreedfk

Mar 22, 2006
Oh - that's a different approach than I've seen with other companies - I've opened bags to get free shipping or a discount that night with the other companies - this is a much safer approach!!

Thanks!

krhodes74

Jan 23, 2006
Would you do like either a % off for the person who spends the most $ or maybe free shipping for that person. Or the person who may not spend the most but buys the most items get a special deal. Do those usually go over pretty good?

R

RScozzaro

Can anyone explain the Book to Look game? I'm a brand new consultant; I've only done one catalog show an no Cooking Shows yet, so I'm a little behind you gals on all the tricks of the trade.
Thanks!
Rebecca

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
Rebecca,

I have six small gift bags that I take with me to my shows, in each of those bags is a piece of paper that has a product name on it, if they book a show within the next 3 months(you can set up any timeline you like) they may pick one of the bags, then I will order that product for them for free at their show. When I 1st started doing this I gave away doorprizes, I have also given away free cooking shows (this is where you would purchase the ingredients for the show) and pantry items. I hope this helps.