• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Fun Game for My First Show

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of fun and interactive games for your first show, including "Name That Kitchen Tool," "Recipe Scramble," and "Guess the Ingredient." These games highlight our products and can be tailored to fit your guests' interests. Prizes for the winners can include Pampered Chef products, discounts, or gift certificates. To ensure the games are engaging, keep them simple, interactive, and add fun elements like music or props.
schel
What is book to look?
My show is tomorrow AM and I have to decide which to do for a fun game.
My host says just do a scavenger hunt and small gift for if someone brought a guest.

P.S.
It's my 1st show and am kind of nervous about trying to get bookings.
Thanks Schel

there is a great thread about the book to look....just do a search. but to do a quick summary....you get some envelopes and put them in a box with pictures of what you want to give away at there show. if someone wants to book a show they must do it before they open the envelope. the thread has so much more info about it...check it out!!

leyBook to look is a fun game where guests have to find specific items in a book. The host can choose a book and give a list of items for guests to find within a certain time limit. It's a great way to engage guests and keep them entertained during the show. As for getting bookings, I suggest offering an incentive for guests who book a party or join your team. This could be a discount on their purchase or a free gift. Good luck with your first show and don't be nervous, just have fun!

What types of games can I play at my first Pampered Chef show?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of fun and interactive games that are perfect for your first show. Some popular options include "Name That Kitchen Tool," "Recipe Scramble," and "Guess the Ingredient." We also have a selection of icebreaker games to help your guests get to know each other.

How do I incorporate the Pampered Chef products into the games?

Our games are designed to showcase our products and make them the star of the show. For example, in "Name That Kitchen Tool," guests have to identify different Pampered Chef tools. In "Recipe Scramble," they have to use our products to recreate a recipe. And in "Guess the Ingredient," they have to guess which Pampered Chef ingredient is being used in a dish.

Can I customize the games to fit my guests' interests?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants to tailor the games to their guests' interests. For example, if you have a group of health-conscious guests, you can focus on healthy recipes and using our products to make nutritious meals. If your guests are foodies, you can incorporate more challenging recipes and use a variety of our products.

What are some prizes I can offer for the winners of the games?

We recommend offering Pampered Chef products as prizes for the winners of the games. This not only promotes our products, but it also gives guests a chance to try them out for themselves. You can also offer discounts or gift certificates towards future purchases as prizes.

How do I ensure the games are fun and engaging for my guests?

The key to a successful game is to keep it simple and interactive. Make sure the rules are easy to understand and encourage your guests to participate. You can also add some fun elements like music, props, or costumes to make the games more entertaining. And don't forget to have some prizes for the winners to keep the energy and excitement high!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ines
  • PC_ChefCole