• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Canadian Pampered Chef Consultants! Ask Questions Here :)

In summary, the "book to look" program is a great way to incentivize hosts to book shows and increase sales. Hosts can choose one item from the catalog to receive for free at their show, and the item will come from your inventory or the company's. Don't hesitate to ask questions as we were all new at one point. Welcome to the group!
simba

Hello all Canadian PC Consultants..
This is my first post and I hope to chat with everyone soon. My question is the "book to look". How does this work, I know they have to book a show to look under the tab or in the folder etc.. but after that , what happens. I have read that the Host receives that item at their show. Is this how it works ? WHere do you get the items from to give ? I know, I am new... forgive all the questions..

Simba,

look in some of the past threads by doing a search "book to look". there is a huge thread still going on about it. i think that will answer alot of the book to look questions you might have!!

Thanks a bunch:D Thank you very much, I looked around a bit but being new to this forum there is a lot to read.
You guys all share your ideas and findings, I will to if I get some good ones..
This is a great place to go for help.

By the way, does anyone knoe how to get into the place where I signed up to change my name. I thought I was using Simba as a password, not a screen name. It's my dog !!!
Can anyone tell me, thanks. Marilyn:rolleyes:

Hello fellow Canadian PC Consultants! Welcome to the group, and congratulations on your first post. I'm excited to chat with you and get to know you better.

To answer your question about the "book to look" program, it's a great way to incentivize your hosts to book shows and increase your sales. Once a host books a show, they will receive a special tab or folder where they can choose one item from the catalog to receive for free at their show. This is a great way to get your hosts excited about their upcoming show and encourage them to invite more guests.

As for where you get the items from to give to your hosts, they will come from your own inventory or from the company if you don't have the item in stock. You can also choose to offer a similar item of equal or lesser value if the original item is not available.

I hope this helps clarify the "book to look" program for you. Don't worry about asking questions, we were all new at one point and it's important to keep learning and growing in this business. Looking forward to chatting with you more in the future!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and cooking tips to help people prepare delicious and healthy meals.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to get started.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn income through sales, receive discounts on products, attend exclusive events, and have the opportunity to grow your own business.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants can sell products online through their personal website, social media platforms, and virtual parties.

5. Are there any monthly sales requirements for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, consultants are required to have at least $150 in personal sales every month to remain active and receive commission. However, this requirement can be waived for the first three months of being a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kcjodih