• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book to look !!

Mar 5, 2006

Hello all Canadian PC Consultants..
This is my first post and I hope to chat with everyone soon. My question is the "book to look". How does this work, I know they have to book a show to look under the tab or in the folder etc.. but after that , what happens. I have read that the Host receives that item at their show. Is this how it works ? WHere do you get the items from to give ? I know, I am new... forgive all the questions..

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
Simba,

look in some of the past threads by doing a search "book to look". there is a huge thread still going on about it. i think that will answer alot of the book to look questions you might have!!

Mar 5, 2006
Thanks a bunch

:D Thank you very much, I looked around a bit but being new to this forum there is a lot to read.
You guys all share your ideas and findings, I will to if I get some good ones..
This is a great place to go for help.

Mar 5, 2006
By the way, does anyone knoe how to get into the place where I signed up to change my name. I thought I was using Simba as a password, not a screen name. It's my dog !!!
Can anyone tell me, thanks. Marilyn:rolleyes: