• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book to Look: Festival Booking Made Easy | Flyer and Prizes Included!

In summary, Book to Look is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to help their consultants book shows at festivals and events. It includes a step-by-step guide, a customizable flyer template, and prize ideas to incentivize potential hosts. It is designed for Pampered Chef consultants, but can be helpful for new consultants and can also be applied to non-Pampered Chef events.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
I am doing a festival at the end of this month and want to use the book to look idea to try and get bookings on the spot.

What to you all think of the attached flyer? I want something that will get their attention and start the conversation.

Under or in front of the sign, I will have small decorative boxes with a prize in each for the customers who book a show on the spot.

What you do think?

Attachments

• Book 2 Look.doc
    36 KB · Views: 723
Last edited:
I think it looks great! Good job. Just a small suggestion... make the #2 say something. And your idea about putting a pic of the prizes sounds good too.

I love the way this looks. I'd like to convert this to a postcard. Can't seem to copy it. Could you re-post with it (as a postcard document)? Trish

PostcardIs this what you wanted?

Attachments

• Book 2 Look postcard.doc
    77 KB · Views: 634
Shari,

This is exactly what I wanted. Going to have a Spring Preview at my house and I think I can use this, with a few new Spring product pictures, for my invite. Thanks.

Trish :)

Updated VerisonI found a more appropriate book clip art, so here is the updated verison.

Attachments

• Book 2 Look.doc
    52 KB · Views: 624

What is Book to Look: Festival Booking Made Easy?

Book to Look is a comprehensive guide created by Pampered Chef to help consultants easily book cooking shows at festivals and events. It includes a flyer template and prize ideas to help boost bookings.

Who can benefit from Book to Look?

Book to Look is designed for Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to expand their business and book more shows at festivals and events. It can also be helpful for new consultants who are just starting to build their customer base.

What is included in Book to Look?

Book to Look includes a step-by-step guide on how to secure bookings at festivals, a customizable flyer template, and a list of prize ideas to incentivize potential hosts. It also includes tips and tricks for success at these types of events.

Is Book to Look available for purchase?

No, Book to Look is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef for their consultants. It can be accessed through the consultant portal or by contacting your upline mentor.

Can I use Book to Look for non-Pampered Chef events?

While Book to Look is specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants, the tips and strategies can be applied to any type of festival or event. However, the flyer template and prize ideas are geared towards promoting Pampered Chef products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefinbiz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • afeller