• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings: Tips for Offering Prizes and Discounts at Fairs and Events

You can enter in the amount of the gift, the % off the show's discount, and the tax (if applicable). You can also enter in the date the gift was given, and the recipient's name. You can also add a note if you want.
PChef Fun in 06
Okay, what products are you offering in your Book to Look box?

My director told us to be very careful about giving away too much at first so I'm concerned about that as I need to make some profit to be able to make this work. But at the same time, I want it to be worth them following through on the booking, ya know? Also, how exactly are you getting them at the cheapest possible price?

Do you do it for every show? Just a couple? Would you do it at a fair?

TIA,
Pamela

I went through the catalog and chose items that were $12 or less. Like someone else said, if you put it on the hostess' order when you close the show the item will get the hostess discount and you get commission on it.

I like to do products that are a liitle bigger but not pricey. Like the small micro cooker! It's only $6.00 and I order it on their order so I use their 20% discount.

My items are under $12 and only ONE is $14

These items they choose from the BTL box is what they get as a hostess gift from me, and they don't get it until after there show is done and submitted. It comes in with her stuff.
Oh and I put it in her order so if she happens to have gotten 25% off then so do I. :D
Have fun!

what is Book to Look?

I tried this at my last show and it really helped. I received four bookings. I gave small gifts and one small round stone. (It was fun b/c everyone wanted the stone). I am just looking at it as an investment in my business. It also helped those maybies turn into yeses. I am just starting out so this also made it easier for me to suggest hosting a show to my guest.

My question is: how can you right it off your income taxe, as a give to the host, if you put it under the host's order?

sweet said:
My question is: how can you right it off your income taxe, as a give to the host, if you put it under the host's order?

When you enter in the hosts order you give them the total, then I would enter in the item you are going to give them for booking the show. You will then have a balance due which will be the cost of the item less the % discount their show is at, plus tax; you will then add another payment for this balance due - that payment will be 'consultant gift' (this is already in the drop down menu). If I remember correctly you will be asked either when you enter the consultant gift or when you close the show if you would like to add this as an expense. When you go to do your taxes you can generate a report of all of your consultant gifts.

Be careful on the amounts though... I know I read in another thread on this website that there is a $ limit per show or person you can enter for a CG, I think it was around $20.00. Do a search on consultant gift and it may come up for you.

Good Luck!
Leea :cool:

It's $25.00 :D

I just started this concept at the 3 day festival I worked this past weekend. I had 7 boxes (chinese takeout boxes from Smart & Final decorated with stickers). I used new S/S products that were under $15. In the shifts I worked I had 2 catalog shows and a cooking show booked on the spot. The total amount of CG's is about $20 for the 3 shows and definitely worth it.

OT - one of the catalog shows if for a woman in Arizona. This will be my first truly "online" show. The host was very impressed that even though we live so far apart, I could still be the consultant for her show. I love my website!

I'm looking for the place of the consultant gift and I don't find it.

In Pampered Partner
sweet said:
I'm looking for the place of the consultant gift and I don't find it.

When you put in the item, and select the payment button, one of the payment options is consultant gift.

I hope this is what you are asking for.

What are "Book to Look" Prizes?

"Book to Look" Prizes are rewards offered by Pampered Chef to hosts who book parties in advance. These prizes are designed to incentivize hosts to book parties early and help them earn extra rewards for their parties.

How do I qualify for "Book to Look" Prizes?

To qualify for "Book to Look" Prizes, you must book a Pampered Chef party at least 45 days in advance and have a minimum of four buying guests at your party. You must also submit your guest list and party orders to your consultant at least 10 days prior to the party date.

What types of prizes can I earn through "Book to Look"?

The specific prizes offered through "Book to Look" may vary, but they often include exclusive Pampered Chef products, discounts on your party order, and free or discounted shipping on your party orders. These prizes are in addition to the regular host rewards you can earn through hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Can I earn "Book to Look" Prizes more than once?

Yes, you can earn "Book to Look" Prizes multiple times as long as you continue to book parties at least 45 days in advance and meet the other qualification requirements. Each party that meets these requirements will earn you a new set of "Book to Look" Prizes.

How do I redeem my "Book to Look" Prizes?

If you qualify for "Book to Look" Prizes, your consultant will automatically add them to your party order. You do not need to take any additional steps to redeem these rewards. Your consultant will also be able to answer any specific questions you have about your "Book to Look" Prizes and how to use them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dkitten13
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies