• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Design Your Own Book-to-Look Box: Find All the Info Here

In summary, the Design Your Own Book-to-Look Box is a customizable gift box that includes a selection of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef, as well as a book of your choice. To start designing your own box, simply visit the website and click on the "Design Your Own Box" button. You can choose any book available for purchase online, and add a personal message or dedication to the recipient. The box includes a total of 3 kitchen tools or gadgets, and there is an option for gift wrapping for an additional fee.
Wildhorse1202
Hi everyone, I'm having trouble finding the threads about the Book-to-Look box that a consultant designed. I think this is a great idea and I'd like to design my own Book-to-Look box, and I want to read over the consultant's entries and the other entries again. Does anyone remember where this information is on this site?
Thanks for your help!

found it!simply do a search and type in quotes "book to look" and it pulls it up!

Thanks very much! I also did a little better job of digging and found what I was looking for on this forum! Thanks for your help!

1. What is the Design Your Own Book-to-Look Box?

The Design Your Own Book-to-Look Box is a customizable gift box that allows you to create a unique and personalized gift for any book lover. It includes a selection of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef, as well as a book of your choice.

2. How do I start designing my own Book-to-Look Box?

To design your own Book-to-Look Box, simply visit our website and click on the "Design Your Own Box" button. From there, you can choose from a variety of kitchen tools and select the book you want to include in the box. You can also add a personal message or dedication to the recipient.

3. Can I choose any book for the box?

Yes, you can choose any book for the box as long as it is available for purchase online. We have a wide selection of popular books, including bestsellers and new releases, for you to choose from. If you have a specific book in mind that is not listed on our website, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

4. How many kitchen tools can I include in the box?

The Design Your Own Book-to-Look Box includes a total of 3 kitchen tools or gadgets of your choice. You can mix and match from our selection of high-quality products to create a box that is perfect for the recipient.

5. Is there an option for gift wrapping?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for an additional fee. You can select this option at checkout and we will wrap your box in beautiful wrapping paper and include a personalized message on a card. This is a great option for sending the Book-to-Look Box directly to the recipient as a gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AFwife
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
2 3
Replies
Views
jillvw76
  • ChefBrendaC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBrendaC