1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Book show online orders

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

How/when do you contact guests who ordered on your website from a book party? I want to ask them about the opportunities we provide or at least get a new customer out of it!

Thanks!

May 10, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

It's up to you! Some suggest you make the call to thank them for your order and introduce yourself before submitting your show....sometimes they may add to their order. Also, if they learn about booking, and know it would help their friend earn a booking benefit...it may be the deciding factor to booking that show.

Others prefer to call after they've received their items.....the "out of the box" call.....this allows you to introduce yourself, make sure they love their items and you can share a tip specific to their order. Before the call is over, you can introduce the benefits of hosting their own show.

3. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

This is something that I should do - but I have to admit, I am TERRIBLE at ccc. Personally, I would think it would be good to do after they've received their order as mentioned above and do the "out of the box" calls. You can always just call them and thank them for their order on "Susie's show"....etc.

May 10, 2009
Have something to add?