• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book More Cooking Shows- Teleseminar (Tammy Stanley)

In summary, Tammy Stanley is conducting a teleseminar for Pampered Chef consultants on March 6th about attracting more prospects and generating more cooking shows using 3 simple secrets. She is a direct-sales coach and has spoken at previous National Conferences. The teleseminar will discuss ways to increase bookings through magnetic marketing and effective prospecting. Registrants can also access the recording afterwards. Tammy encourages participants to register and reminds them of the ultimate earning power in any industry through effective prospecting. The link to access the recording is provided.
esavvymom
Staff member
Just wanted to share this information with you guys. Tammy Stanley is doing a teleseminar geared towards Pampered Chef consultants specifically. I think she may have been chatting with consultants recently about the new host program, etc. She has a very down to earth style and approach that I've always liked. For those of you who don't know who Tammy Stanley is, she is a direct-sales coach basically. You can check her out on her website: www.tammystanley.com . She was a main speaker at one of our last National Conferences. (might have been THE last one) I have always liked her advice, along with Belinda Ellsworth and Steve Wiltshire- all very good info. But I digress! ;)

Anyway...here is the info if you would be interested in registering. If you can't make the call live, you can still get the recording afterwards, as long as you have registered for the call.
https://rmx91702.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/3413/6680526f999c362d/1295127/7374f99247d0f07a
Join me for this powerful tele-seminar exclusively for The Pampered Chef® Consultants!

Quickly Attract More Prospects, and Generate
More Cooking Shows Using 3 Simple Secrets!

FREE Tele-seminar

WHEN: Thursday, March 6th, 5 pm PST (8 pm EST)

We will look at specific ways that you can increase the number of cooking shows you book with magnetic marketing built into the way you tell people what you do in 10 seconds or less!

Register for the FREE tele-seminar and learn:

The Principle to Quickly Increasing Your Prospects
How to Avoid the Pitfall Most Direct Sellers Fall Into
How to Instantly Create Curiosity in Your Business

Be sure to REGISTER and TELL YOUR TEAM TO REGISTER for my FREE tele-seminar on March 6th, as I'll be sharing SPECIFIC ways for Pampered Chef Consultants to attract more interest in their products and their cooking shows by taking a closer look at their 10-second introductions!

Look! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by registering for this free call! If you hear just one idea that transforms an ineffective way that you've been operating your business, you would suddenly see new possibilities in your business where you currently see difficulties, obstacles, and limitations!

When you can effectively prospect, you have the ultimate earning power in any industry because prospecting is always the weakest link in any business.

I look forward to "seeing" you on this free call.

Tammy Stanley

PS. Be sure you register for my free call taking place on Thursday, March 6th at 5:00 PM PST (8:00 PM EST). Don't worry if you cannot be on the call, but you need to register in order to get the recording of the call.

Did you end up going to this Bobbi?

Admin Greg said:
Did you end up going to this Bobbi?
Yes and no. I registered, and then later saved the call to my computer (sometimes you can download MP3s later, in this case, I had to use my "WiretapPro" to record the call as it replayed on my computer. I have not listened to it yet. I need to though!! Thanks for the reminder.Here is the link if you want to hear the replay of the call.
http://www.tammystanley.com/thank-you-pcconsultants

1. What is the purpose of the "Book More Cooking Shows" teleseminar?

The "Book More Cooking Shows" teleseminar is designed to provide Pampered Chef consultants with tips and strategies for increasing bookings for their cooking shows. It will cover topics such as effective hostess coaching, creative booking ideas, and utilizing social media to promote shows.

2. How long is the teleseminar and when will it take place?

The teleseminar will last approximately one hour, including time for Q&A. It will take place on [insert date and time], and a recording will be available for those unable to attend live.

3. Is there a cost to attend the "Book More Cooking Shows" teleseminar?

There is no cost to attend the teleseminar. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to support our consultants in growing their businesses.

4. Who will be leading the teleseminar and what is their experience?

The "Book More Cooking Shows" teleseminar will be led by Tammy Stanley, a top-performing Pampered Chef consultant with over 10 years of experience. Tammy has a proven track record of success in booking and hosting cooking shows, and she will be sharing her insights and strategies during the teleseminar.

5. How do I sign up for the teleseminar?

To sign up for the "Book More Cooking Shows" teleseminar, simply visit the [insert registration link] and enter your name and email address. You will receive a confirmation email with the details and instructions for joining the teleseminar on the specified date and time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
raebates
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies