• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Are There Only Four Bowls in the Mini Catalog's 1 Cup Prep Set?

In summary, "Boo Boo" is a versatile and safe kitchen tool made of silicone that can be used for a variety of tasks, including spreading frosting, scooping out avocado, and removing seeds from fruits and vegetables. It is safe to use on non-stick surfaces and can be easily cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. It is also heat-resistant and microwave safe.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
RUT RO! I was flipping through the mini catalog this morning and stumbled across the listing for the 1 cup Prep Bowls. It informed me that it was a set of four.

ONLY FOUR?

This was a not so subtle price change if I ever saw one!

Then I checked my PWS and ... sigh of relief ... there are still 6 bowls in the set.

This makes me hesitant to order the holiday minis. They are a great gift idea for people with a small office, and a great way to bake cakes in individual servings!

I remember in one of the Newswires, it mentioning this misprint. At least it's a mistake in everyone's favor...they get more for the $$, not less. I plan to just mention it to people if it comes up, or I'll just cross out the 4 and put a 6. Kind of a pain, but oh well.

Yeah, but it's a misprint that might make someone hesitant to buy the bowls. If they have 5 coworkers and want to fill the bowls with candy as an easy office gift, they won't do it if that means having to buy 2 sets.

Maybe we can make a label that we can stick on the outside of the catalog that notes the misprint and gives the item name and page number. Then you wouldnt have to go to each page in the mini, just slap a label on the outside. Just a thought?

Like "Wow. SIX bowls in the 1 cup prep bowl set! What a great gift idea!"

1. What is "Boo Boo" in the Mini Catalog?

"Boo Boo" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of tasks such as spreading frosting, scooping out avocado, and even removing seeds from fruits and vegetables.

2. Is "Boo Boo" safe to use on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, "Boo Boo" is made with silicone and is safe to use on non-stick surfaces without causing any scratches or damage.

3. How do I clean "Boo Boo"?

"Boo Boo" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and let it air dry.

4. Can "Boo Boo" be used for hot foods?

Yes, "Boo Boo" is heat-resistant up to 428 degrees Fahrenheit, making it a great tool for handling hot foods while cooking or baking.

5. Can "Boo Boo" be used in the microwave?

Yes, "Boo Boo" is microwave safe and can be used to cover dishes or handle hot containers without the risk of melting or warping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
abaker1
  • JAE
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • leftymac