• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for My Roasting Pan, SS1 Bonus, and To-Go: What's Next?

In summary, " and nothing before it:Hello everyone!I am anxiously awaiting my roasting pan, SS1 bonus, and first tote.Do these things show up on consultant's corner under order status, or am I just waiting for a surprise visit from the man in brown?Thanks for your help!
ChefLaurel
HelloEveryone!

I am anxiously awaiting my roasting pan, SS1 bonus, and first tote. Do these things show up on consultant's corner under order status, or am I just waiting for a surprise visit from the man in brown?

Sorry to sound so greedy - it's been a crazy personal week, and I could use the lift my new toys will bring me!

Thanks for your help!

Laurel

"a surprise visit from the man in brown"

Great way to put it, but I have to tell you it's true...they don't let you track those things....I am in the same boat as you though, I just recieved my roasting pan with rack, now I'm waiting for my SS1 bonus and my tool turn about tote. The working towards earning these things is fun, and the opening and using them is fun, but not the waiting...I hate the waiting!!!!

Hope this helped you....sorry!

Yes You Can!!!!!Actually there is a way to check to see if they have at least sent them out to you. Under CC, click on Product Adjustment, click on the I read.....and hit submit, click on can't remember your show number, and then click on the find tab. It will pull up everything you have submitted (shows, samples and everything you've earned free :D ) but there is no way to pull up a tracking number. It's nice to see if they have sent your roasting pan though! :)

Well that is handy!!!

NeatCool insider info - Thanks!

Anyone know how long it usually takes them to get SS kits out after you earn them? I earned mine 9/30, so I know it's crazy busy there....

So impatient!

Thanks!

Laurel

There is a way to track it you can use the reference # which is your consultant #, G, then for digits,01 (its the number used when you do product adjustment, then 01 )like for my charm bracelet which is coming tomorrow its 454116g000301 hth :)

you guys are awesome....my stuff is coming on Thursday!!!! I'm so excited...my ss1 kit and my tool turn about tote.... I love my job!!!! Actually...I think I love the free stuff....lol!!!

the man in brown!!!:D "a surprise visit from the man in brown"

My kids call him the "box man." They are always yelling... Mommy the box man is here!

I qualified too :)Great job on qualifing for your SS1. I just qualified for my ss1 on sept 30th too!!! I cant wait to get my roasting pan, tool turn about tote and ss1 products... I'm soo excited. I cant wait to show these things off at my parties. I'm assuming mine should be coming in around thursday too. I really want to get the whole show on the go but I dont think I'm gonna be able to get $4000 by oct 31st, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I have a whole bunch of incentives going for anyone that has a party in october or november. I really really want to get the simple additions set for free. Dont forget we should also be getting our bracelet and a charm too, I think. I wish I could have gotten all the charms. Anyone think they will do this again next year.

I am going to get the rest of the show to go....I need 2709.75, but I think I can do it.... I am going to push and push until I do!!!!! The system is perfect for pregnant women....I want it so I will get it....I will reach my goal!!!

Just a little personal motivation!

Congratulations!Congratulations on striving to try and reach a goal! I am striving to reach my $15,000 in career sales by December 31st. I do about 2-3 shows every month (I am in my seventh month now) and the average amount I turn in every month is $1600-$1700. I am fine with that but I really need to step it up a notch b/c I am at $10,420 so I have $4,500 to go in 3 months! I know I'll get it if I work hard! I am 5 kitchen shows scheduled this month and one catalog show and that's the most shows I've had since I started. We'll see how it goes! I have 2 shows this week and both of them already have $300-$400 as of right now so I am guaranteeing that both of them will close with over $1000 in sales. Of course that's an assumption but both hosts are driven to get the most in sales. I'm excited to pack and have my show friday night but I'm really wondering on what game to play with 20-35 people there?? :confused: Any help would be appreciated! We are doing an mexican theme.

cher88bear said:
There is a way to track it you can use the reference # which is your consultant #, G, then for digits,01 (its the number used when you do product adjustment, then 01 )like for my charm bracelet which is coming tomorrow its 454116g000301 hth :)

I'm confused. :confused: Where do we enter this info to track the shipment?

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

go to www.ups.com and track a package by reference # then enter that info as your reference #
example mine is:
450943G001101

450943=consultant #
G0011=code from product adjustment area
01=code to add...this will be 01 for you as well

You guys are the best!Thanks for all the info and congrats! It's so wonderful to be able to share this with other folks who are also watching for the man in brown!

I am hoping to make the full show-to-go, but am worried - I have a $600 show to submit tomorrow, and two other shows in oct - but one is not calling me back, and the other is really close to the end of the month....here's hoping, and hoping that I can get another booking or two!

Good luck to all!

Laurel

I'm waiting tooI also qualified for my SS1 on September 30. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. ;) I did receive the Roasting Pan and Charm Bracelet and the first piece of the Show to Go. Today is Thursday so maybe we will all get a visit from the man in brown today.

I am!! I am!!! I'm getting my roasting pan today! I can't wait! :D

1. What is the expected delivery time for the "Waiting for My Roasting Pan" promotion?

The estimated delivery time for the "Waiting for My Roasting Pan" promotion is typically 4-6 weeks from the time the order is placed. However, this may vary depending on the availability of the product and any potential shipping delays.

2. Can I choose my preferred color for the SS1 Bonus item?

Unfortunately, the color of the SS1 Bonus item is pre-determined and cannot be chosen. However, we offer a variety of colors and we are confident that you will love the color you receive.

3. How do I redeem my To-Go credit?

To redeem your To-Go credit, simply add the qualifying products to your cart and proceed to checkout. The credit will automatically be applied to your order total before you complete your purchase.

4. Can I use multiple To-Go credits in one order?

Yes, you can use multiple To-Go credits in one order. However, please note that the credits cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

5. What if my Roasting Pan, SS1 Bonus, or To-Go item arrives damaged?

If your item arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will be happy to assist you with getting a replacement or a refund for the damaged item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DZmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchristine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedchristine
Replies