• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bonuses Column on Pp Monthly Sales Diary

In summary, the "Bonuses Column" on the Pampered Chef Monthly Sales Diary is a section where you can track your progress towards earning various bonuses and rewards offered by the company. To earn bonuses, you must meet sales or recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef and you can track your progress throughout the month in the column. There are different types of bonuses listed in the column, including personal and team bonuses. Your progress does not reset each month, but some bonuses may have specific requirements and time limits.
ChefSandyK
Does anyone know what these are for?

Thanks,
Sandy

Back when the commission rate was lower (about 2 1/2 years ago), there used to be some type of bonus system, so I bet that's what it was from. They did away with that and increased our commission and made it a better commission structure.

Thank you. :)

1. What is the "Bonuses Column" on the Pampered Chef Monthly Sales Diary?

The "Bonuses Column" on the Pampered Chef Monthly Sales Diary is a section where you can track your progress towards earning various bonuses and rewards offered by the company. These bonuses can include free products, cash bonuses, and even trips.

2. How do I earn bonuses through the "Bonuses Column" on the Monthly Sales Diary?

To earn bonuses through the "Bonuses Column" on the Monthly Sales Diary, you must meet certain sales or recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals can vary each month and are designed to incentivize and reward consultants for their hard work and success.

3. Can I see my bonus progress throughout the month on the Monthly Sales Diary?

Yes, you can track your bonus progress throughout the month on the Monthly Sales Diary in the "Bonuses Column." As you make sales and reach recruiting goals, you can update the column to reflect your progress and see how close you are to earning the bonus.

4. Are there different types of bonuses listed in the "Bonuses Column" on the Monthly Sales Diary?

Yes, there are usually multiple bonuses listed in the "Bonuses Column" on the Monthly Sales Diary. These can include personal bonuses for your own sales and recruiting efforts, as well as team bonuses for helping your team members reach their goals.

5. If I don't reach a bonus goal in one month, does my progress reset for the next month?

No, your progress towards bonuses on the Monthly Sales Diary does not reset each month. If you don't meet a bonus goal in one month, you can continue to work towards it in the following months until the goal is met. However, some bonuses may be time-sensitive and have specific requirements, so be sure to check the details for each bonus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nicki25
Replies