• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bonus Promotion Taste of Travel??

In summary, the "Bonus Promotion Taste of Travel" is a special offer for Pampered Chef customers that gives them the opportunity to earn a free travel voucher to use towards their next vacation. To qualify for the promotion, customers must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $600 in sales or make a purchase of $75 or more as a party guest. The free travel voucher can be used towards any destination offered by World Travel Holdings, and the promotion is available for a limited time only. It cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Does anyone know what it means for your title at end of earning period.

I'm not giving up on promoting by July 1st as I want to promote for conference.

However, I'm wondering for the sake of Taste of Travel earnings if it's based on your title at end of earning period if I don't promote by July 1st but would by August 1st based on sales etc would I get the 10,000??? I think I'll be good for team leader status but I really want the director pts! :)

In this case, it means that if you reach the title of Team Leader or higher by the end of the earning period (for example, August 1st), you will qualify for the 10,000 points. Your title at the end of the earning period is what determines your reward qualification.

It means that your title at the end of the earning period will determine how much you earn from the Taste of Travel promotion. If you are able to promote to a higher title by August 1st, you may still be eligible for the 10,000 points. However, it is important to continue promoting and reaching your goals in order to maximize your earnings and potential for the director points. Keep working hard and don't give up on your goals! Good luck!

1. What is the "Bonus Promotion Taste of Travel"?

The "Bonus Promotion Taste of Travel" is a special offer for Pampered Chef customers that gives them the opportunity to earn a free travel voucher to use towards their next vacation.

2. How can I qualify for the "Bonus Promotion Taste of Travel"?

To qualify for the "Bonus Promotion Taste of Travel", you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $600 in sales and have at least four orders from your party. You can also qualify by making a purchase of $75 or more as a party guest.

3. What destinations are available for the free travel voucher?

The free travel voucher can be used towards any destination offered by our travel partner, World Travel Holdings, including popular vacation spots such as Hawaii, Mexico, and the Caribbean.

4. How long is the "Bonus Promotion Taste of Travel" available?

The "Bonus Promotion Taste of Travel" is available for a limited time only. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the current promotion end date.

5. Can I combine the "Bonus Promotion Taste of Travel" with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Bonus Promotion Taste of Travel" cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
GinaG623
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila