• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the bonus products for Pampered Chef consultants and how do they work?

In summary, Bonus Products for Consultants are special items offered by Pampered Chef as a reward for meeting sales or recruiting goals. They are not available for purchase by customers. Consultants can earn Bonus Products by meeting specific goals outlined in their monthly incentives. These are different from Host Rewards, which are earned by hosting a party. Consultants can usually choose which Bonus Product they want, but availability may vary. New Bonus Products are introduced every month, depending on the season and promotions.
momoffour
I was just curious about the products you can earn your first months. If you earn say $900 the first month and $400 the next month. Do you not get anything or does it "bank" and you get the bonus stuff. Not sure how that all works.

Thanks

Anne

The only way you get the bonuses is if you hit $1250 in sales each month. Any extra above and beyond the $1250 goes into the bank and once the bank reaches $1250, you can choose from one of the extra bonuses.

For example, SS1 you get $1250 in sales. You get your SS1 bonus but nothing to bank. SS2 you get $2000 in sales. You get your SS2 bonus and get to bank $750. SS3 you get $2000 in sales. You get your SS3 bonus and get to bank another $750. So your bank is now at $1500 and you get to pick one of the four "bank bonuses".

Hope that makes sense!

Ok then, I have a related question - once you get reach your bonus goals, how do you receive your bonus items? Do you have to order them, or do they ship automatically, and if so, when do they ship?

I believe they just ship to you automatically as you earn them. :D

bonus itemsOn your bonus items, they will email you a notice for you to go to CCorner to choose which package you want. This is after you earned that months super starter kit.

1. What are Bonus Products for Consultants?

Bonus Products for Consultants are special items offered by Pampered Chef to consultants as a reward for meeting certain sales or recruiting goals. These products are not available for purchase by customers.

2. How can I earn Bonus Products?

Consultants can earn Bonus Products by meeting certain sales or recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals are typically outlined in the consultant's monthly goals and incentives.

3. Are Bonus Products the same as Host Rewards?

No, Bonus Products and Host Rewards are different. Host Rewards are earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party and are available for the host to choose from as a thank you for hosting. Bonus Products are only available for consultants and are earned through meeting sales or recruiting goals.

4. Can I choose which Bonus Product I want?

In most cases, consultants are able to choose which Bonus Product they would like to receive as a reward. However, availability may vary depending on the consultant's location and the current inventory of Bonus Products.

5. How often are new Bonus Products introduced?

New Bonus Products are introduced on a regular basis, typically every month. These products may change depending on the season or promotions being offered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoffour
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
monica_sweetconsultant
  • HeatherZ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • babygirl