• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June 11 & 12 Bonus Incentive Points | Check Your Postings Now!

In summary, the "June 11 & 12 Bonus Incentive Points" promotion is a limited-time offer for Pampered Chef consultants to earn bonus incentive points on their sales and recruitments during the specified dates. All active and qualified consultants are eligible for the points as long as they meet the sales and recruitment requirements. The sales requirement is a minimum of $500 in personal retail sales and the recruitment requirement is to add at least one new team member who meets the Fast Track requirements. Consultants can earn a maximum of 5 bonus incentive points, which will be added to their existing points for a total of up to 10 points. The points will be added to their account within 14 business days after the promotion ends and they will receive
pkd09
Silver Member
Does anyone have their bonus points for June 11 & 12 posted yet? They were suppose to be posted within 48 hrs.

Not yet - AND I am checking every 10 minutes! OK, not really.
I know I can add, but I want to see it in black and white!! LOL

Every time I have won them it has taken longer than the promised 24-48 hours. But they do eventually show up.

I just checked - mine are there!!!! YES!!!!

YEH I got mine! An additional 2400 points....Disney is getting closer:D

didn't get too much but they are up ......I am praying for the next ss et of day

What is the "June 11 & 12 Bonus Incentive Points" promotion?

The "June 11 & 12 Bonus Incentive Points" promotion is a limited-time offer for Pampered Chef consultants to earn bonus incentive points on their sales and recruitments during the specified dates.

Who is eligible for the bonus incentive points?

All active and qualified Pampered Chef consultants are eligible for the bonus incentive points, as long as they meet the sales and recruitment requirements during the promotion period.

What are the sales and recruitment requirements for the bonus incentive points?

The sales requirement is a minimum of $500 in personal retail sales during the promotion period. The recruitment requirement is to add at least one new team member who meets the Fast Track requirements.

How many bonus incentive points can be earned during the promotion?

Consultants can earn a maximum of 5 bonus incentive points during the promotion period. These points will be added to their existing incentive points for a total of up to 10 points.

When will the bonus incentive points be added to my account?

The bonus incentive points will be added to your account within 14 business days after the promotion ends. You will receive an email notification once the points have been added.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RebelChef
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~