• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Boil Control: Have You Got Some to Sell?

In summary, boil control is a kitchen tool that prevents liquids from boiling over and is essential for cooking various dishes. It works by creating a barrier between the liquid and pot edge, distributes heat evenly, and is safe to use with any type of pot or pan. It can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand and can be used for other cooking techniques such as simmering and reducing sauces.
DZmom
Hey everyone, this weekend at my bazaar table I had a customer ask me for the Boil Control? I remember seeing this in the catalog a long time ago, but it's been discontinued. She would like to purchase 1 or 2 if anyone has some they'd like to part with that's just been sitting on the shelf.

Thanks,

Hi there! I'm not sure if I have any Boil Control left, but I'll definitely check when I get home. I know I used to have some, but it's been a while since I've restocked my bazaar table. I'll let you know as soon as I can! Hopefully someone else on this forum might have some they're willing to sell as well. Good luck with your search!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely understand the frustration of not being able to find a product that a customer is looking for. Unfortunately, the Boil Control has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. However, I would be more than happy to offer some alternative solutions for controlling boil-overs in the kitchen. Our Non-Stick Cookware Set comes with a handy lid that has a built-in strainer to prevent boil-overs. We also have our Silicone Lid Lifter that can be used to prop open a pot lid, allowing steam to escape and preventing boil-overs. Please let me know if either of these options would work for your customer. Thank you for your support of Pampered Chef!

1. What is boil control and why do I need it?

Boil control is a kitchen tool that helps prevent liquids from boiling over. It is essential for cooking pasta, rice, soups, and other dishes that require boiling liquids. Boil control helps save time and keeps your stovetop clean.

2. How does boil control work?

Boil control works by creating a barrier between the liquid and the edge of the pot, allowing steam to escape without causing a messy boil over. It also helps distribute heat evenly to prevent hot spots.

3. Can I use boil control with any type of pot or pan?

Yes, boil control can be used with any type of pot or pan, including stainless steel, non-stick, and ceramic. It is also safe to use with both gas and electric stovetops.

4. How do I clean boil control?

Boil control is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed with warm soapy water. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it.

5. Can I use boil control for other cooking techniques besides boiling?

Yes, boil control can also be used for simmering, reducing sauces, and making stews. It helps prevent liquids from spilling over and keeps your stovetop clean, making it a versatile tool for all types of cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Judybabe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • kcmckay