• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Has Anyone Seen This Grooved Pottery Gift?

In summary, the grooved pottery gift is a versatile kitchen tool that is ideal for mixing, serving, and baking. It is safe to use in the oven and freezer, but not suitable for the stovetop. It can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Has anyone here actually seen this or have/had it? I had a customer stop be downtown today to say she received one from someone as a gift (wierd gift!?!) and that she doesn't know which way in the pot it should go...it has a groove or something on it - her words - and she wants to know whether the groove should be up or down when she puts it in the pot :rolleyes: - oh my! Help please LOL :D

Hey - if anyone has one, I have a customer who was just asking for one last week...

Wow, those things are old aren't they? I never new which way they went in the pan way back when PC sold them. We don't sell them any longer, do we? I think she could just try it both ways to see which way makes the noise when the water boils. Sorry, I'm not much help.

I used to have one, but never really liked it. If I remember right, you put it in the pot with the ridges up (I think that makes the part against the pan flat). If you don't get an answer here, I'd call HO and see what they have to say.

I have one I still use it...let me go look------->>>>>ok ok
it has a CHICKEN SITTING ON ITS NEST ON THE TOP....there is your answer....put the chicken FACE UP...LOL

1. What is the purpose of the grooved pottery gift?

The grooved pottery gift is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for various cooking and serving purposes. Its grooves allow for better grip and handling, making it ideal for mixing, serving, and even baking.

2. Is the grooved pottery gift safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the grooved pottery gift is safe to use in the oven. It is made from high-quality stoneware that can withstand high temperatures and is safe for use in both conventional and microwave ovens.

3. Can the grooved pottery gift be used on the stovetop?

No, the grooved pottery gift is not suitable for use on the stovetop. It is not designed to withstand direct heat and can crack or break if placed on a hot stovetop.

4. How do I clean and care for the grooved pottery gift?

The grooved pottery gift is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to ensure its longevity. Avoid using harsh scrubbers or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the pottery's surface.

5. Can I use the grooved pottery gift in the freezer?

Yes, the grooved pottery gift is safe to use in the freezer. It can withstand freezing temperatures and is perfect for storing food or making frozen treats like ice cream or popsicles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DuchDi
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies