• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boil Control Device: Ordering 3 & Is It Discontinued?

In summary, a boil control device is a kitchen tool that prevents liquids from boiling over by creating a barrier over the pot or pan. It can be ordered through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, with no limit on the number of devices that can be purchased. The device is still available for purchase and can be used on most standard pot and pan sizes, but it is recommended to measure the diameter first for the best fit.
bbenton4
Anyone heard of a boil control device - Someone wanted to order 3 and I have never heard of it nor can I find it in the catalog. Was it discontinued?

its a little disk you put in your water so it doesnt boil over I know it hasnt been in the catalog for 2 yrs. I would have them keep checking on the outlet and see if they come available

They don't prevent your water from boiling over. They simply rattle against the bottom of the pan to make you aware of the boiling..so that you can turn the heat down/stir to prevent the boiling over!

1. What is a boil control device?

A boil control device is a kitchen tool designed to help prevent liquids from boiling over. It is typically placed over the top of a pot or pan and creates a barrier that allows steam to escape while also preventing the liquid from bubbling over.

2. How do I order the boil control device?

You can order the boil control device directly through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply search for "boil control device" on the website or contact your consultant to place an order.

3. Can I order multiple boil control devices?

Yes, you can order as many boil control devices as you need. There is no limit on the number of devices you can purchase.

4. Is the boil control device discontinued?

No, the boil control device is not discontinued. It is still available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website and through consultants. However, availability may vary and it is always best to check with your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

5. Can the boil control device be used on all pot and pan sizes?

The boil control device is designed to fit most standard pot and pan sizes. However, it may not fit on all pots and pans. It is recommended to measure the diameter of your pots and pans before purchasing to ensure the best fit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Dina Atnip
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies