• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Body Shop at Home Going Out of Biz!!

Driving me nuts also!! I had some old consultant news books I was going to go back and look through to find the name.Jean Jonas replaced Cindy Price as the head consultant for PC.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I just heard!

Wow. One of my recruits was thinking of switching to them. Glad she didn't.

I guess she'll have to fender for herself.

never heard of it.... hmmmm... maybe that's why it's going out of business.

Funny - just got a call from my Body Shop rep after I saw this thread. I was hoping she was going to tell me she was switching to PC. No such luck - she wanted to tell me about the skin care deal, buy 2 get 1 free.

I've never heard of them either...

Dang soo many DS companies merging, going bankrupt or closing! Glad to be a PC gal, at this time! :D

Where did you gals see this?

Usually you take a crash to a body shop.First time I ever heard of taking a body shop to a crash.

Wow, that is good news for me- 2 women on my rolling contact list are Body Shop consultants- and did nto want to add another thing- I better call them tonight!!!

I saw nothing in the media yet so it may not be public yet or may not be finalized or some other scenario...

For those who haven't heard of them, they sell Body Shop products through home parties. They're the same items you can get at the Body Shop stores. In fact, when there's a popular item, stores get first dibs on the inventory. So the consultants lose out. The parties are a good way to try things out before buying.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Usually you take a crash to a body shop.

First time I ever heard of taking a body shop to a crash.

I'm glad you explained that one, b/c I was totally LOST!

I just talked with my friend, and she said they're going out of business April 30th. The company's giving consultants an extra percentage on sales until then.

wow thats cruddy....

ya my neighbor told me today, she was a consultant. Bummer deal. :)

My first thought - who was it that was "way up there" in HO that left PC a couple years back....isn't this the company she left us for? Maybe I'm totally mistaken, this is just the first thing that popped in my mind. My other thought - I'm invited to a Body Shop party on Saturday. I cant go, I have a show, but I was gonna take a look at the website. Awful for the consultants, I cant imagine.

Cindycooks said:
My first thought - who was it that was "way up there" in HO that left PC a couple years back....isn't this the company she left us for? Maybe I'm totally mistaken, this is just the first thing that popped in my mind. My other thought - I'm invited to a Body Shop party on Saturday. I cant go, I have a show, but I was gonna take a look at the website. Awful for the consultants, I cant imagine.
You are right, Cindy - I thought that too when I first read this. But I can't remember her name either! I remember that she left just before Nat'l Conference, and they had to switch everything around, because she was supposed to be onstage quite a bit...

ChefBeckyD said:
You are right, Cindy - I thought that too when I first read this. But I can't remember her name either! I remember that she left just before Nat'l Conference, and they had to switch everything around, because she was supposed to be onstage quite a bit...

I was thinking the same thing! I think if I am not mistaken she started the 3-2-1 idea for consultants.
I am pretty sure she left PC for them. Just can't remember the name!

Kelly V.

Was it Jo Price? Wondered where she went.

Becca_in_MD said:
Was it Jo Price? Wondered where she went.

YES! That's who it was - thank you for giving me the name - it was driving me crazy!

ChefBeckyD said:
YES! That's who it was - thank you for giving me the name - it was driving me crazy!

Driving me nuts also!! I had some old consultant news books I was going to go back and look through to find the name.

Kelly V.

That's okay - because if I'm not mistaken, it was Jean Jonas who took her place - and I :love: LOVE :love: Jean!

1. What does it mean that Body Shop at Home is going out of business?

Unfortunately, Body Shop at Home has announced that they will be permanently closing their doors. This means that they will no longer be selling products through their direct sales model.

2. Will I still be able to purchase Body Shop at Home products?

While Body Shop at Home will no longer be selling products through their direct sales model, their products will still be available for purchase online and in select retail locations.

3. What will happen to my existing Body Shop at Home orders or parties?

If you have an existing order or party with Body Shop at Home, the company has stated that they will fulfill all current orders and parties. However, they will not be accepting any new orders or party bookings.

4. Can I still become a Body Shop at Home consultant?

Unfortunately, with the company going out of business, they will not be accepting any new consultant applications. If you are currently a consultant, you will receive information about how to close your business.

5. Will there be any sales or promotions before Body Shop at Home closes?

Body Shop at Home has not announced any sales or promotions before their closure. However, you may be able to find discounted products through other retailers or online marketplaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views