• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bobbi Jo Bell and I Am With Jane Mcdonald

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. Bobbi Jo Bell and Jane Mcdonald are successful consultants who serve as role models and leaders for others. To be successful with Pampered Chef, one must be passionate, attend trainings, utilize social media, and provide excellent customer service. Anyone over 18 can become a consultant and the company provides thorough training and support. The Pampered Chef Conference in July is an exciting event where consultants can attend workshops, hear from inspiring speakers, and see new products and promotions. It's a great way to connect with others and get motivated to grow your business.
Bobbi Jo Bell
Love Pampered Chef. There is sooo much to learn! I hope to be successful with this business. I was an elementary teacher before this, and I want to teach people how to cook and spend more time around the table with their family. I signed up for Conference in July!!! I can't wait!!!!

Welcome to CS!

Welcome to the Pampered Chef family! Make the most of your first 30 days!

Welcome to PC and Chef Success! Congrats on having the wisdom to attend conference so soon after joining. It and Chef Success will put your business into warp speed.

Welcome, and best wishes. I hope we get a chance to meet at NC.

DebPC said:
Welcome to PC and Chef Success! Congrats on having the wisdom to attend conference so soon after joining. It and Chef Success will put your business into warp speed.
Thank you for words of encouragement! I spend an hour or more every day watching videos from the pros. I hope my business does take off this summer!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. We are dedicated to helping people make quick and delicious meals at home, while also promoting the importance of spending time around the table with loved ones.

2. What is the role of Bobbi Jo Bell and Jane Mcdonald in Pampered Chef?

Bobbi Jo Bell and Jane Mcdonald are both highly successful Pampered Chef consultants who serve as role models and leaders for other consultants. They are passionate about the company and its mission, and are always willing to share their knowledge and experiences to help others succeed.

3. How can I become successful with Pampered Chef?

To be successful with Pampered Chef, it is important to be passionate about the products and the company's mission. Attend trainings and events, utilize social media to reach new customers, and provide excellent customer service. Also, don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try new things.

4. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone over the age of 18 can become a Pampered Chef consultant. No prior cooking or sales experience is necessary, as the company provides thorough training and support for all consultants.

5. What can I expect at the Pampered Chef Conference in July?

The Pampered Chef Conference is an exciting and informative event where consultants from all over the country come together to learn, network, and celebrate. You can expect to attend workshops and trainings, hear from inspiring speakers, and have the opportunity to see new products and promotions. It's a great way to connect with other consultants and get motivated to take your business to the next level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Johnson